the archtop is standard size, if not a bit smaller than an archtop jazz guitar. the thinline is, again, maybe a little smaller than an es-335

EDIT: in fact, i just measured it on cad, the thinline is almost TWO INCHES less than an es-335 across. in fact, its the same width as the smaller guitar on this pic, and .75" shorter

the archtop is standard size, if not a bit smaller than an archtop jazz guitar. the thinline is, again, maybe a little smaller than an es-335

EDIT: in fact, i just measured it on cad, the thinline is almost TWO INCHES less than an es-335 across. in fact, its the same width as the smaller guitar on this pic, and .75" shorter

Thinner than a 335?!? That's ace then. I'd love to see some real photos as your CAD drawings are confusing my eyes!

I love your designs though, always original.

oh wow

is that a hollow or semi hollow?

also, what's that thing past the last fret? not a truss rod cover is it? (seeing as there's already one on the headstock :confused: )

its like an es-335 - bent sides, carved top and back inside and out with two centre blocks (obviously two because of the sound hole cutting it in half.

and that thing after the last fret is a shadow nanomag

Archived