What's your favourite part of the HAARP DVD?

slipperypoo

I believe I'll bump this and say that I adore the entire thing! :D However, I will say that the part on KoC where Matt is about to do the riff that is repeated to the end of the song, he says HOW ARE YOU WEMBLEY! then just kicks to the riff. I love that.

Also, has anyone noticed....that on Map of the Problematique where Matt gets on top of the amp....his shoes are red? What's the deal with that? His shoes are black the entire shoe except there....wonder what the deal is.

Matt actually says "Come On Wembley!".

And the thing about the shoes is the part of Matt on the amp was from 16th, where as the rest of the song is from the 17th. On the 17th, Matt's guitar stopped working right before that part started so they cut the part of him on the amp from the 16th and just added it to the rest of the DVD so it wouldn't be incomplete.

And the thing about the shoes is the part of Matt on the amp was from 16th, where as the rest of the song is from the 17th. On the 17th, Matt's guitar stopped working right before that part started so they cut the part of him on the amp from the 16th and just added it to the rest of the DVD so it wouldn't be incomplete.

Ah, well, either way on the shout it's great. :) And I actually read about that, and then I talked to a friend about it and he said "From the previous night I guess..." so now that brings up the idea, that the first night was filmed too. I should really try and get the Special Edition.

Which goes to show how you can alter reality with some video editing magic! ;)

HAARP also has my favorite version of SMBH. I don't tend to like SMBH live as much as other live songs, but I LOVE this one.

Yeah, me too. Plus, I like the DVD version better than the CD version, just because of how Matt counts off with the guitar at the beginning.

Ah, well, either way on the shout it's great. :) And I actually read about that, and then I talked to a friend about it and he said "From the previous night I guess..." so now that brings up the idea, that the first night was filmed too. I should really try and get the Special Edition.

Yeah they filmed both nights. Idk why we only saw footage from the second night though.

There is this that was filmed on the first night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g020yvXy9HM

Best part of HAARP? This (in it's entirety)

ssriff.gif

my fav part is when the little robot wars wanna be things drive out a bit so Matt can change his guitar lol:LOL:

But seriously I love that DVD just wish i cud have beeen there:(

:eek: After the months of only watching HAARP on my iPod, I didn't even realize those we're robots that took his guitars out! Jeeeeeeeeez... I'm retarded :facepalm:. That's really fucking cool tho, lol.

And don't we all wish we could have been at wembley. Just the word wembley is epic now because of the concert put on there...

BACKSTAGE:

Dom saying he's nervous.

Matt's ride on that weird platformy-thingy that takes them to the elevator.

Dom looking scared.

THE SHOW:

Chris' expression just before they start Knights of Cydonia

Matt's smile in Knights of Cydonia

The crows singing along to the guitar in Knights.

The smoke explosion in B&H

Chris' laugh in Feeling Good

Matt's "Sense of ela-TION" in Time is Running Out

Matt's knee slide in New Born.

Chris' headbanging.

Riffage after SS.

Dom on the drum machine in Take a Bow.

AFTER THE GIG:

The group hug.

the whole DVD is just amazing and mind-blowing.

must hav seen it like a thousand times! (never get tired of it).

some favourite-parts:

- knights of sydonia. matt looks so excessively happy ^^ (and i love the chorus, that's mind-blowing)

- impro

- new born riff

- chris smile in feeling good, HAh!

- plug in baby

- hysteria

- map of

- stockholm syndrome (love the intro)

as I was saying is the whole thing a long favourite, but i just going to stop right here before the list becomes to long.

924947708_Muse(57).thumb.png.0435d3e102a8c15507ad083aa384ffce.png

Muse ringtone!.mp3

new born

plug in baby (when he got something thrown at him and he just laughed it off)

the parts where chris had that grin on his face (couple times)

when he did that thumbs up thing just before Time is Running Out

SS

dom's face during new born

matt raises eyebrown on the ooohh part of SBH

all of it!

Archived