MUSERS HELP.

matsmusebellamy

in school; we've been asked to do an essay about something, something we like.

i've called mine muse- the band that changed my life.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT? i haven't the faintest idea what to write.

everyone knows i absolutely love muse, but they just don't understand why i like them so much, and that's what i'm writing about.

it's a 1500 word essay so there's no problems if there's a lot.

any help?? :-)

Pick a different topic then. Bit cheeky to ask other people to write your essay.

I never asked for someone to write the whole thing; what I meant was like, some ideas and pointers of what I COULD write, thanks.

And why the hell would I want to write about anything else? Everyone else in my year is writing about all this Katy Perry crap and all this. Not me.

Thanks to the people who actually got the point of this and suggested stuff. Thanks :-)

I never asked for someone to write the whole thing; what I meant was like, some ideas and pointers of what I COULD write, thanks.

And why the hell would I want to write about anything else? Everyone else in my year is writing about all this Katy Perry crap and all this. Not me.

Thanks to the people who actually got the point of this and suggested stuff. Thanks :-)

Suggestions like "Write about what the essay title says"?

Suggestions like "Write about what the essay title says"?

You're being very helpful :p:

op, no-one here can tell you why you like Muse so we'll be of limited help. Maybe say what you like about the band members and the band as a whole, how their music makes you feel, situations you've been in where their music has made a difference etc.

You're being very helpful :p:

op, no-one here can tell you why you like Muse so we'll be of limited help. Maybe say what you like about the band members and the band as a whole, how their music makes you feel, situations you've been in where their music has made a difference etc.

I'm serious.

If Muse have really changed her life, it should be no problem to write 1500 words about it.

1) Describe band

2) Your first listen of their music. (How it happened: gig?...Friend lent you the CD?...)

3) Opinions on the band. What makes you say they've changed your life?

4) Conclude why they're better than Radiohead.

I'm serious.

If Muse have really changed her life, it should be no problem to write 1500 words about it.

:D <3

Just try to describe your feelings, why you think that they've changed your life. Maybe which song means something special to you, which lyrics and why. (I'm a lyrics geek, don't know about you, though...)

That's a pretty cool topic for an essay, by the way.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived