KirkBot

Well Here's what I think would be a decent setlist. I've taken into consideration that last time they played Reading they played 16 songs, but I imagine they'll play a few more this time. (maybe 18 or 19 like glasto)

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

MOAP

Bliss

Deadstar

Showbiz (This Would Be EPIC!)

Hysteria

Citizens Erased

Space Dementia

Feeling Good

Time Is Running Out

Starlight

Stockholm Syndrome

Plug In Baby

Knights Of Cydonia

I think any extra songs, should be Darkshines, Micro Cuts Or even Hyper Music :')

B-sides - In Your World, or they may just play a load of riffs after SS like agitated and stuff;)

MK Ultra

Bliss

Citizen Erased

Hyper Music

Piano Section:

Ruled By Secrecy

Sing For Absolution

Space Dementia

Sunburn

Feeling Good

Stockholm Syndrome

Time Is Running Out

Hysteria

Cave

Fury

Supermassive Black Hole

Encore 1:

Starlight

New Born

Micro Cuts

Megalomania

Muscle Museum

Encore 2:

Plug In Baby

Knights Of Cydonia

I don't think they'll play any b-sides at all. They said they'd considered the idea but it sounded like they'd decided to do this OoS anniversary thing instead.

It did read like they considered a b-sides set and settled on OoS, Buuuut, I think they might throw at least one in there for the hell of this being a one-off set and they'll 'never play' some of these songs again - I think that goes beyond just OoS songs, unfortunately :(.

On a separate note, I don't think they'll open with Uprising - how stupid would that look with an Origin backdrop stage design :LOL:. It's not a TR show, and I think they're keen to stress that. It sounds like they'll actually stick to what they've said for once and surprise us with full-on Origin madness :D I think they'll open with one of those tracks, most likely Bliss or something else fitting as an opener. Even if they don't give us every track, it promises to be a helluva show! Feck YES! :D

Screenager = <333333333333333333333333333333

+1111111111111111 :awesome:

It did read like they considered a b-sides set and settled on OoS, Buuuut, I think they might throw at least one in there for the hell of this being a one-off set and they'll 'never play' some of these songs again - I think that goes beyond just OoS songs, unfortunately :(.

On a separate note, I don't think they'll open with Uprising - how stupid would that look with an Origin backdrop stage design :LOL:. It's not a TR show, and I think they're keen to stress that. It sounds like they'll actually stick to what they've said for once and surprise us with full-on Origin madness :D I think they'll open with one of those tracks, most likely Bliss or something else fitting as an opener. Even if they don't give us every track, it promises to be a helluva show! Feck YES! :D

+1111111111111111 :awesome:

I very much doubt they'd open with Uprising. As Chris said, everyone's seen that show (TR tour) so to open with the same song would be mad. Bliss is a good possibility.

:D:D:D I couldn't be more excited about these show. I only wish I was going to Leeds as well but I thought concentrating on one festival would be more fun overall.

I very much doubt they'd open with Uprising. As Chris said, everyone's seen that show (TR tour) so to open with the same song would be mad. Bliss is a good possibility.

:D:D:D I couldn't be more excited about these show. I only wish I was going to Leeds as well but I thought concentrating on one festival would be more fun overall.

Mee toooo! :pimp::D lol!

Don't worry, the Reading night closes the whole weekend, so it'll most likely be the more insanely epic of the two (hopefully!). Bring on the beast! :\mm/:

Don't worry, the Reading night closes the whole weekend, so it'll most likely be the more insanely epic of the two (hopefully!). Bring on the beast! :\mm/:

Which night will be recorded and aired? The Sunday night?

I'm happy for those who are going there, but at the same time I'm afraid it could be a huge let-down...I hope not. :(

Archived