Lol, U2's been one of the biggest live attractions for well 20 years now, actually went with my dad to Stade de France there last summer. Haven't seen a better lightshow, and the audio was brilliant!

Funny that you're not mentioning the music.

The songs work great live, although it's mostly poppish and silly love songs, the emotion that comes out live is just brilliant. And for me, that makes the difference :p there, go back to sulking about setlists

I haven't actually seen much negativity here at all until you arrived.

Sure they played Guiding Light, but most people know this by now. People weren't eaxctly moaning about it.

…The other day I realized that Guiding Light is actually kinda pretty and had potential to be something great. Unfortunately it's been slathered in so much cheese and ham that it's completely ruined and sucks. Oh well.

Aight look, I'm making a fool out of my self...

I'm sorry I rubbed you guys the wrong way, I'll keep my U2 and Guiding Light approval for myself from now on! Don't want to start an arguement over Muse, that's just not cool. I too feel that they should straighten up their setlists alot more, and there's definitely songs like City of Delusion, Darkshines, Hoodoo and Muscle Museum that I really think they should bring out live again, but I think its important to also accept the fact that for some in the crowds, songs like Guiding Light are a must have in the setlists:/ Its a shame for those who want to hear older and more diverse stuff from their career, but then again, Matt has basicly become Bono...

I'm sorry I rubbed you guys the wrong way, I'll keep my U2 and Guiding Light approval for myself from now on! Don't want to start an arguement over Muse, that's just not cool. I too feel that they should straighten up their setlists alot more, and there's definitely songs like City of Delusion, Darkshines, Hoodoo and Muscle Museum that I really think they should bring out live again, but I think its important to also accept the fact that for some in the crowds, songs like Guiding Light are a must have in the setlists:/ Its a shame for those who want to hear older and more diverse stuff from their career, but then again, Matt has basicly become Bono...

wash your mouth out with soap.

You can say that again.

*basically

There's probably more but I'm lazy.

Archived