Australasian Merch Store Now Available

KirkBot

63835a8a-be4b-4391-ab1a-66917a7ea437.jpgFor those of you that didn't manage to get your hands on a tour T while Muse were in Australia in December, we've just launched an Australasian store selling the range that was available at the most recent shows. Click on the link below to browse online now.

Please note that stock is limited so once it's gone it's gone!

In other Muse shop news, here on the muse.mu store we've made some new silicone iPhone cases available for sale meanwhile on the digital sheet music store, guitar tabs for Origin Of Symmetry have just been added to the available catalogue.

All links below:

Australasian Muse Merch Store

muse.mu iPhone Cases

Digital Sheet Music Store

Tweet

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/739/australasian-merch-store-now-available/

is there such a thing as australasia, does that mean the store belongs to a continent that is now no more which technically means it belongs to no-one so surely that's the wrong way to go about business? maybe i'm wrong...

Australasia exists. The definition varies amongst people, but it's essentially Oceania minus a few islands.

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! :dance: Thank you so so so much for finally putting the Australian tour merch up! :happy:

is there such a thing as australasia, does that mean the store belongs to a continent that is now no more which technically means it belongs to no-one so surely that's the wrong way to go about business? maybe i'm wrong...

omg, your sig! Masochist :awesome:

Is there anyone out there who wants to trade a large girls explode charcoal tee for an extra large? It's in 100% perfect condition, and I'm happy to pay for postage. Of course, this is for the Australian Tour shirts, and postage is Australia only, so if its anything/anywhere else, don't bother.

It would be greatly appreciated if you can help. Leave a message on my profile if interested and I'll get back to you.

Thanks

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived