Muse has been in Massachusetts, what, 3 times now for you lovely Mass blokes? And haven't been to one show. If anyone knows when they're coming back, it'd be nice to get a pm or whatever, big ginourmous email to me when they are. Thankies. :D

Aww I'm sorry. Yeah it was three times...though some of us had to go to the RI show instead of Boston in April because of the 18+ rule...that sucks that you missed them. I volunteer to send you an obnoxioius PM if we get any more word.

• 2 weeks later...
They're supposed to fairly soon, though. I've heard they could as early as the end of the month. ::does best to suppress massive excitement:: :happy:

haha same here humm please tell me when announced!!! must find out! :LOL:

and i still say i am not a stalker *hides in shame*

so how would that college tour thing work? would you have to get permission from the student union and write an email to the tour organizors and beg them to come to your shitty college?

i don't know if muse would want to come to queens college... hmph... but it'd be awesome if they did though!! if they did an acousticky kinda set in the lefrak concert hall. they have a huge organ and great acoustics.. i've played there before... well, cause i practically live there.. hmm..

aaaaaand /end.

usually on campus there is a student executive that organizes concerts. I am on the one at my school and we recieved the email about this tour ages ago. We decided not to pick up the show because we didn't think we'd make money on it (stupid backwards, bible state.) But if you did want to pick it up there's a whole proposal processes and figuring out contracts and whatnot.

They're supposed to fairly soon, though. I've heard they could as early as the end of the month. ::does best to suppress massive excitement:: :happy:

i've given up on trying to hide my excitement, seeing as the announcement should be up in a week... i feel like the enzyte guyhome_hr.gif minus the natural male enhancement part. (seeing as i'm a lady)

i was reading the earlier rants and i totally agree with everyone's point. i don't like getting called a noob, i fucking hate getting racked by moshers when trying to watch a show, i've found myself talking brit and i love project runway.

ah i feel a bit better. anyone else like, undeniably pumped? there's a rumor on my campus that there's supposed to be a huge concert announcement soon and the campus invasion supposed to be announced soon. could it be? i dunno, i'm crossing my fingers though. can't they just get on with it already, we all know anyways... argh....

and.. i'm spent

I'm not sure how that would work, Steph...I think you can get in if someone that goes to the university in question gets you tickets. The Dropkick Murphys did one of those shows at my cousin's college, and she said it'd be no problem to get my friend and I in.

Welcome, falling away with kiernan. :) Hurray for another PR fan! Yeah, I wish they'd just tell us so we don't have to be anxious all the time. But even if it's not as extensive as we want, they said they'll be back right after the new album comes out.

i must admit that i think us americans are getting spoiled a bit buy the guys. i mean, they've really been excited to play the US and don't seem to want to go back to the UK until everyone knows them here. and i love it, because that obviously means more shows for us, but less for them. and i really don't care... they bitch about it, but i've waited 7 years... pisses my shit off..

p.s. i love "jesus" from PR... really dig some of his stuff, especially the S&M suimsuit...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived