I apologize if I'm mistaken about Linkin Park; that was merely the information I got from reading an article which said they write the lyrics but not the music. If that's wrong, then fine, I'll respect them for that, but there really is no need to be so aggressive about it.

And there's also no need to bite her head off for giving her opinions of a show. Sure it's not Muse's obligation to greet fans, but since they've done it a lot this tour, it's natural that other people want to meet them. Everyone has their own opinions, but it's not life or death; it's just a messageboard.

1. That article must be bogus since Linkin Park claim they write everything. They usually write the music first then put lyrics to it with the exception of Breaking the Habit in which they wrote the lyrics first then put music to it.

2. Their opinion was not about the show it was a biased opinion about the band and how their actions may result in the hatred of what, 15 people? for no real good reason

3. I am an intense person, I say waht I mean, and I mean what I say. If you do not like what i Have to say do not waste your time reading what I have to say. It is only a message board and if you are taking offense to what I have typed out that is your problem and not mine as I mean no offense I simply tell it like it is.

Oh, I'm sorry. Please excuse me for wanting to meet a band that I have liked since I first saw their video for Muscle Museum the summer of 2000. Next time I will try to be in a better mood after spending a few hours in a mosh pit surrounded by a group of girls that know none of Muse's songs and are only there because "Matt is like the hottest guy ever!". That is a dirrect quote from one of the girls.

Oh, I'm sorry. Please excuse me for wanting to meet a band that I have liked since I first saw their video for Muscle Museum the summer of 2000. Next time I will try to be in a better mood after spending a few hours in a mosh pit surrounded by a group of girls that know none of Muse's songs and are only there because "Matt is like the hottest guy ever!". That is a dirrect quote from one of the girls.

You should be in a better mood as you should be thankful to have even seen them live. I spent an entire week travelling, following the band. I was really tired by the end of the week but you didn't see me moaning about how I didn't get to meet them.

Y'know, we really are lucky that Muse even tour in this country. They've got a relatively minute fanbase here, but they still come over for the sake of their American fans and try their damnedest to get their live show to as many people in the States as is possible. I was lucky enough to meet them after their show this month, but if I hadn't, I would still be more than grateful to the band for caring about us non-European fans enough to tour here.

Y'know, we really are lucky that Muse even tour in this country. They've got a relatively minute fanbase here, but they still come over for the sake of their American fans and try their damnedest to get their live show to as many people in the States as is possible. I was lucky enough to meet them after their show this month, but if I hadn't, I would still be more than grateful to the band for caring about us non-European fans enough to tour here.

I agree. Besides, isn't it supposed to be about the music? If that is the case then meeting the band should come 2nd, and be icing on the cake to an otherwise wonderful evening at their show.

I agree. Besides, isn't it supposed to be about the music? If that is the case then meeting the band should come 2nd, and be icing on the cake to an otherwise wonderful evening at their show.

Definitely. I personally think that Muse's music just speaks for itself, and that's that.

I am very thankful to have seen them live.

By the way, the venue was almost sold out in St. Louis.

I feel blessed to be able to see them in places with occupancy under 1000 and easily get up close enough to see the sweat drip off of Chris, and Matts veins pop out when he hits the high notes.

BTW - what is up with Dom's pants - what are they? He wears the same pair every night - are they baseball pants? Knickers?

I feel blessed to be able to see them in places with occupancy under 1000 and easily get up close enough to see the sweat drip off of Chris, and Matts veins pop out when he hits the high notes.

BTW - what is up with Dom's pants - what are they? He wears the same pair every night - are they baseball pants? Knickers?

Best show I saw was here in San Diego at a tiny club called Brick by Brick. I stood front and center and had Matt's crotch, literally in my face many a time. :p

Best show I saw was here in San Diego at a tiny club called Brick by Brick. I stood front and center and had Matt's crotch, literally in my face many a time. :p

The second time I saw Blindside was at the Creepy Crawl in St. Louis and that place only holds I'm guessing around 200 people. I was in the front row and Simon's mic kept hitting me in the face. Christian kept getting his mic cord wraped around my friend next to me's head and so towards the end of the concert he went up to her and pat her on the head! I do that all the time to people so she just looked at me with this, "Oh my god, you're not the only one that does that" look. I like the Creepy Crawl, but you have to buy tickets the minute they go on sell if it is a big band.

By the way, the venue was almost sold out in St. Louis.

It was completely sold out in Columbus, they moved it to a bigger venue, and it sold out again. Then again, it was a low dough show, so that probably brought a few people who barely knew muse in, but still. I'd been to concerts there with bands like System of a Down that didn't even sell out. That said a hell of a lot for muse, in my mind.

It was completely sold out in Columbus, they moved it to a bigger venue, and it sold out again. Then again, it was a low dough show, so that probably brought a few people who barely knew muse in, but still. I'd been to concerts there with bands like System of a Down that didn't even sell out. That said a hell of a lot for muse, in my mind.

Muse sold out in Philly as well, but I could understand that. It's a big city, and I suppose at least one of their stations must've unrelentingly overplayed TIRO when it came out. I think they're finally starting to get the attention they deserve over here. :D

And at 6 bucks for the ticket... much cheaper than a lap ... err.. crotch dance.

Dude, I don't knwo how guys do that. I mean, when a chick gives a guy a lapdance a strip club they can't touch the dancer usually. It's the same thing at a concert. I mean, you COULD touch the singer, but you'd probably get thrown out, or he'd kick you in the head. I mean, I won't lie and say I didn't THINK about it. I just couldn't do it cuz it would be WRONG WRONG WRONG.

hehehe.

;)

The second time I saw Blindside was at the Creepy Crawl in St. Louis and that place only holds I'm guessing around 200 people. I was in the front row and Simon's mic kept hitting me in the face. Christian kept getting his mic cord wraped around my friend next to me's head and so towards the end of the concert he went up to her and pat her on the head! I do that all the time to people so she just looked at me with this, "Oh my god, you're not the only one that does that" look. I like the Creepy Crawl, but you have to buy tickets the minute they go on sell if it is a big band.

*swoon* Christian.....your friend is damn lucky :p

haha, this board got so violent so quickly :rolleyes:

Dude, I don't knwo how guys do that. I mean, when a chick gives a guy a lapdance a strip club they can't touch the dancer usually. It's the same thing at a concert. I mean, you COULD touch the singer, but you'd probably get thrown out, or he'd kick you in the head. I mean, I won't lie and say I didn't THINK about it. I just couldn't do it cuz it would be WRONG WRONG WRONG.

hehehe.

;)

Well... looks like that would have been your ONLY chance. I would have loved to see Matt's reaction if you just went... "ooops... sorry, how did my hand get there?" :LOL:

I guess you can't really expect to do much at shows for fear of being tossed out, unless you're seeing Courtney Love or Marilyn Manson. Hell, they're the ones that might grope YOU!!!! Although there are those Morrissey shows that are notorious for stage invasions so people can hug and kiss dear old Moz.

Hmm...at the Providence show in April, people definitely DID grope Matt/Chris when they came over to our side of the stage...though I'm pretty sure none of it was in the crotch area thank goodness. *shudder* I personally don't see the attraction in groping someone who's very sweaty and has beein living on a bus for a few months. Then again, in Boston there was a girl that made them all sign her chest. :rolleyes:

Hmm...at the Providence show in April, people definitely DID grope Matt/Chris when they came over to our side of the stage...though I'm pretty sure none of it was in the crotch area thank goodness. *shudder* I personally don't see the attraction in groping someone who's very sweaty and has beein living on a bus for a few months. Then again, in Boston there was a girl that made them all sign her chest. :rolleyes:

There is no attraction. It's just that you don't want to miss an opportunity...

Well... looks like that would have been your ONLY chance. I would have loved to see Matt's reaction if you just went... "ooops... sorry, how did my hand get there?" :LOL:

I guess you can't really expect to do much at shows for fear of being tossed out, unless you're seeing Courtney Love or Marilyn Manson. Hell, they're the ones that might grope YOU!!!! Although there are those Morrissey shows that are notorious for stage invasions so people can hug and kiss dear old Moz.

This is all very true Mr. Plug in Pete! :)

I didn't get to grope his crotch, but I did get his arm around my shoulder in Los Angeles for a picture, so I guess it balances out. Self control and politeness get you a picture hehe. :)

Then again, in Boston there was a girl that made them all sign her chest. :rolleyes:

i don't know if you know the whole story with that... but i was hanging out with that girl till i saw that you were outside.

she wasn't even a big muse fan (she was asking me what their names were and if i could help point them out to her when they came outside). but she has a friend in macedonia who loves muse and never had the opportunity to see them, so this girl decided to have muse sign above her heart and then was going to take a picture of the signatures for the friend. if i were in her shoes, i'd probably just get the friend a signed CD...

Archived