Oh, and I forgot to mention: Muse are in two magazines this month- Alternative Press (thanks to Ed for bringing that to my attention) and Under the Radar. Neither article is very informative; in fact, they're both eerily similar, but I thought since neither was really an amazing purchase (except UTR if you like Interpol :happy: ) I'd scan the Under the Radar article. (I would scan the AP one as well, but it's too big for my scanner.)

So, voila.

Article part 1

Article part 2

Article picture

(The text looks funky, but if you hold your mouse over it, you should have the option to make it bigger, and thus, readable. :) )

Don't Forget INTERPOL!!!! :D:D

I could NEVER forget Interpol! But unfortunately at our Curiosa date, they went on just before Muse, and we just couldn't risk giving up our front row spots. :( But we did see them properly last month and they were brilliant as usual.

omg! I've never been so beat up at a show before EVER! clutch cargos is pretty careful about not letting "extra" stuff get in their doors... they should check for psychos, too.

I went with my sister. she was never one for concerts... so I think this is prolly her fourth show altogether (and one of the other shows was muse in chicago). she actually joined me on the floor... almost stayed up with me when muse started playing and everyone rushed for the front... but lost me when I was engulfed by everyone taller than me (uh... which is practically everyone). she liked it this time. muse were wonderful! (surprise) I loved that the whole crowd knew the words to all the songs (not like the last show which was a freebie and I wondered how many people had actually heard of muse before walking in the door at that show). the crowd was as intense as the music. I had to leave the front once when I started to have an asthma attack come on but I got over it and jumped right back in there (yay me).

I walked outta there soaked. it was so awesome... exhilarating, even. better than any other time I've seen muse. can they get better? damn!

I'm paying for it now. I'm one big bruise from head to toe. can't wait to climb into bed so I can snap my back into place. (zutons were cool, too... snazzy)

buh-bye...

saw the end of the zutons (cuz the show was so damned early)... they were pretty good live. don't think the crowd was too into it, though.

no no no

i dont mind zutons at all.

muse is playing atlanta with fucking jimmy eat world and velvet revolver. :indiff:

also on the bill: keane, the music.

no no no

i dont mind zutons at all.

muse is playing atlanta with fucking jimmy eat world and velvet revolver. :indiff:

also on the bill: keane, the music.

*gasp* keane? I couldn't give a darn about the rest... er... I mean, they're okay.. but KEANE?

*apya checks to see if keane are willing to come to detroit*

Hi fellow American fans :-)

I've been posting in the gigs thread, seems like the party is here though?

I just went to the Detroit, Chicago and Milwaukee shows. I've been watching the Glastonbury DVD every night since and am Muse-crazy. Help!

Anyway, does anyone know why Muse don't do the late night TV music circuit - i.e. SNL, Letterman, Conan, Kimmel etc? They'd blow everyone away!!

Anyone else go to the Milwaukee show also? It was weird.

I too have been fantasizing about going to St Louis, but just can't quantify the 6 hour drive each way yet (even though I did it to Detroit).

Hi fellow American fans :-)

Anyone else go to the Milwaukee show also? It was weird.

I too have been fantasizing about going to St Louis, but just can't quantify the 6 hour drive each way yet (even though I did it to Detroit).

was that detroit show not the best? I honestly think it was the best of the three I've seen, anyway. I'm still on a high when I think about it... a week later! I want MORE!

was that detroit show not the best? I honestly think it was the best of the three I've seen, anyway. I'm still on a high when I think about it... a week later! I want MORE!

Actually, I thought the Chicago show was the best - best setlist and energy. Though I did like the opening with B&H in Detroit.

I think the venue and the crowd have a lot to do with it for me - I was in "the pit" in Detroit and that distracted greatly from the show - I couldn't concentrate on the music cause I was concentrating on trying to stand vertical and not getting punched in the face.

Chicago I had awesome standing space and the crowd seemed more positive - jumping to the music, not pushing.

But, my god, the high I am still on too! There hasn't been one morning in a week now where I haven't woken up humming a Muse song or trying to prolong a wonderful dream starring them.

*sigh* - I need my mind back boys!

Actually, I thought the Chicago show was the best - best setlist and energy. Though I did like the opening with B&H in Detroit.

I think the venue and the crowd have a lot to do with it for me - I was in "the pit" in Detroit and that distracted greatly from the show - I couldn't concentrate on the music cause I was concentrating on trying to stand vertical and not getting punched in the face.

you were in the pit, too? is your av you? were you the short girl with your hair shaved but kinda growing in and the pink pigtail going straight up on top? I almost said something to that girl cuz I used to have my hair like that only it was bright red and a bit longer on top... gosh... way back in my raving days. yeah... trying to stand straight up was a bit of a distraction... but ooooh those drums. dom always blows me away on those things. I'm such a drumaholic *le sigh*

you were in the pit, too? is your av you? were you the short girl with your hair shaved but kinda growing in and the pink pigtail going straight up on top? I almost said something to that girl cuz I used to have my hair like that only it was bright red and a bit longer on top... gosh... way back in my raving days. yeah... trying to stand straight up was a bit of a distraction... but ooooh those drums. dom always blows me away on those things. I'm such a drumaholic *le sigh*

Hey ya that was me! I had Muse shaved in my head for the Curiosa show (my AV) but couldn't think of anything this time around - Matt and Dom saw it last time and I didn't wanna repeat myself if I had had the chance (which I did, but then I didn't).

It sux being short sometimes :-(

So you're old enough to have raving days too? Or are you a "new raver" after they became "over ground" and you could get tickets through Ticketfucker?

*gasp* keane? I couldn't give a darn about the rest... er... I mean, they're okay.. but KEANE?

*apya checks to see if keane are willing to come to detroit*

i dont give a shit about the rest except for keane and muse.

but it was those other bands that make this show cost so much.

and muse wont even play a regular set. it's gonna be short.

no fair.

you're right... that totally sucks. I think they should re-evaluate the band schedule and replace the rest of the bands (except for keane) with muse. that way you can get way more for your buck... and leave the place orgasmically induced. :p

you're right... that totally sucks. I think they should re-evaluate the band schedule and replace the rest of the bands (except for keane) with muse. that way you can get way more for your buck... and leave the place orgasmically induced. :p

or...

if i leave after Muse, get i part of the money back? HAHA :LOL:

i dont give a shit about the rest except for keane and muse.

but it was those other bands that make this show cost so much.

and muse wont even play a regular set. it's gonna be short.

no fair.

Aww, you're going, though. No one can get time off to take me to Orlando on Muse's date, because it's a Thursday night, so they'd have to miss Thursday AND Friday. And I can't go to their radio show here because I'm just not allowed to go to big festivals like that if I don't have someone older with me. And my parents wouldn't stay even if I wanted them to. :(

Aww, you're going, though. No one can get time off to take me to Orlando on Muse's date, because it's a Thursday night, so they'd have to miss Thursday AND Friday. And I can't go to their radio show here because I'm just not allowed to go to big festivals like that if I don't have someone older with me. And my parents wouldn't stay even if I wanted them to. :(

I'll be right there... *hops into the company jet and flies to Stephanie's rescue*

Aww, it's okay guys, they'll come back at some point, I'm sure.

And I don't feel as bad that I'm not going anymore because my friend's sister managed to get us guestlisted at The Killers show last night with the Zutons and Now It's Overhead opening, so that was awesome. But thanks for caring. :happy:

Archived