Sheet music now available on muse.mu...

KirkBot

d16e0f34-cee8-4aa9-8f5b-bdbdde497cfd.jpgJust added to the muse.mu shop - sheet music for Black Holes (guitar), Absolution (guitar) and The Resistance (piano, vocal and tab and guitar)!

Plus, as many of you will have noticed from the banner on the muse.mu homepage these past few weeks, Faber Music have made available a Muse digital sheet music store where you can buy all of the band's available sheet music in digital format as individual tracks.

All of this is now accessible from the muse.mu shop. Click on the link below to see more...

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/718/sheet-music-now-available-on-musemu/

hey guys thanks!!!! for this, can you put the showbiz and origin of symmetry tabs too!!! i would love to see the megalomania or space dementia piano tab!! it would awesome !!! but thanks anyway you re the best band int the world,, its good to have exactly the same tabs that they play :D:D:D:D

hey guys thanks!!!! for this, can you put the showbiz and origin of symmetry tabs too!!! i would love to see the megalomania or space dementia piano tab!! it would awesome !!! but thanks anyway you re the best band int the world,, its good to have exactly the same tabs that they play :D:D:D:D

I completely agree!

Archived