Have you become a fan of a band that opened for Muse?

dylb88

I never thought much of Silversun Pickups until I saw them, it was pretty good. I got Swoon and it's quite good as well! :happy:

+1

That and Metric. I didn't get to see them, but I started listening to them again for some reason because I didn't like what I had heard of them before. Now I'm totally in love with them. Love them more than Muse.

Well, I am a fan of many of the artists who have opened for Muse, but never because I heard them opening for Muse. Love Silversun Pickups, Biffy Clyro and White Lies among others.. :)

I have one experience with the opposite though, I started to really dislike the Horrors after they opened in Oslo in 2009. I swear, one of the songs seemed to only consist of the sound of an elephant screeching..

I've found a lot of music through Muse. Honestly, radio here is so bad that for years I just thought music was dead. Nothing new has excited me for, literally, decades. Muse opened up the doors for me.

same for me here. i hate to admit it, but before muse pop was the only music i knew. then i discovered them, and through them i discovered (or rediscovered) lots of bands- their influences, supports, even mentions in interviews...

even if muse dont stay my favourite band forever, it will certainly be remembered as probably THE most important band in my life, thanks to that.

...ok, so that was more cheesy than i intended it to be...:erm:

but as for (specifically) supports, silversun pickups and editors,ive come to really like, and i LOVE biffy clyro

Archived