Assassin live from LA - when?

Omlette

Hi there, possibly a daft question but this video that was part 3 of the 'Join The Resistance' campaign and features an introduction from Jed The Fish...

What is the date of this gig?

I've looked at setlists / musewiki etc for 2006-2007 and I can't find anything that fits...

Cheers,

Om

Yup, thought someone would paste that link - but is this the right gig?

The musewiki reference makes no mention at all about the Jed The Fish intro. Assassin is in the setlist halfway through, but looking at the video it makes it appear that Jed introduced the band and they started the set that night with assassin. Unless it's edited to look that way.

Anyone know more?

Cheers,

Om

People don't need to know who introduced a concert so its never mentioned on musewiki as its not important gig information.

Never take videos at face value. Any video that gets released will always get edited in some way. Assassin was edited with the introduction.

Yup, thought someone would paste that link - but is this the right gig?

The musewiki reference makes no mention at all about the Jed The Fish intro. Assassin is in the setlist halfway through, but looking at the video it makes it appear that Jed introduced the band and they started the set that night with assassin. Unless it's edited to look that way.

Anyone know more?

Cheers,

Om

It was definately that gig. As far as I remember, the video was sent out as Assasin live from the forum. They just edited it to make it look like the first song.

People don't need to know who introduced a concert so its never mentioned on musewiki as its not important gig information.

Really?? They seem to list every other piece of information... and they didn't even mention the fact that assassin was released officially like this....

Thanks everyone for your thoughts - I guess it can't really be any other gig!

Archived