Dancers? mmmm well they had dancers in the TIRO's video and they looked cool, they fit perfectly with the song, so I guess it depends on the song they will perform, I can actually imagine something like that working for Uprising...

... Hope is not UD :LOL:

ooh, moody today? :p

Yes :p

My point: They have had dancers to Uprising before.

I knew that but that was a tongue-in-cheek performance, so my POINT was that for the grammys I think that something like what they did for the Time is Running Out video could work for Uprising.

I knew that but that was a tongue-in-cheek performance, so my POINT was that for the grammys I think that something like what they did for the Time is Running Out video could work for Uprising.

but time is running out was surely tongue in cheek too?

anyway, it will work with uprising, so unless they get people to waltz to neutron star collision or jive to undisclosed desires my guess is uprising.

The only dancing I can imagine to Uprising is just some jumping around or the pathetic dance the chicks were dancing in the video. I can imagine some more artistic and modern dance to UD more based on complicated moves and more thematic...which I think is more suitable to such an event than just some stupid pathetic dancing around to Uprising which is so obvious and shallow

The only dancing I can imagine to Uprising is just some jumping around or the pathetic dance the chicks were dancing in the video. I can imagine some more artistic and modern dance to UD more based on complicated moves and more thematic...which I think is more suitable to such an event than just some stupid pathetic dancing around to Uprising which is so obvious and shallow

:LOL: you're one of those FML people aren't you?

it's muse, get a fucking grip.

I robot to UD.

Now that would be a good routine

but, just because one person said he was auditioning for muse doesnt exactly mean he was telling the truth. Maybe he was sarcastic cus she was wearing a muse shirt and he knew about the grammys

well have to wait and see

but, just because one person said he was auditioning for muse doesnt exactly mean he was telling the truth. Maybe he was sarcastic cus she was wearing a muse shirt and he knew about the grammys

It's good fun lol. I remember robotting on the barrier in Teignmouth, and it carried on through the rest of the gigs I attended haha. A few of us also have a dance for Resistance.

I should have auditioned.

I doubt an employee would make fun of a customer for no reason whatsoever.

Unless it was clear sarcasm that the customer was supposed to get, which I also doubt.

It just seems very unlikely :LOL:

Archived