A treat for all of you Muse fans - Supermassive Black Hole Remix

shiv22

I understand there is a 4 track (Drums, Bass, Guitar and Vocals) floating around, but this remix is only using the ORIGINAL track from the album Black Holes and Revelations.

In a simple term of explaining, everything you here has been carefully extracted from the single. :eek:

For those who're interested which program I used: ProTools LE8.

Anyway, here's the link to my sound-cloud. Feedback will be appreciated. :D I hope all of you enjoy.

/edit Can a mod please fix the title as I am clearly illiterate... "A treat for all of you Muse fans - Supermassive Black Hole Remix"

Danke

It's really odd, but I like it! Feels a bit all over the place though, like you're trying to put too many effects in just one and a half minute - think it would be awesome if it were longer :) adore the bit around 0.50, love that effect :D

Didn't really bring anything new to the song, just made it more boring, sorry :p

lolol

Thanks for your feedback guys, it was not intended to be in a musical format. Maybe I'll remix some more at some point, if anyone requests... :D

lolol

Thanks for your feedback guys, it was not intended to be in a musical format. Maybe I'll remix some more at some point, if anyone requests... :D

I'd love to hear more :D I liked this version, especially the 1.11 - 1.30 bit. But the start was a bit too disjointed for me though.

Nice work.

I'd love to hear more :D I liked this version, especially the 1.11 - 1.30 bit. But the start was a bit too disjointed for me though.

Nice work.

Might be a while as I'll be very busy at Uni, but we'll see. Any particular requests?

Archived