Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

"the boobs were that huuuge"

:LOL:

article-1329383-0C0BFD87000005DC-132_468x611.jpg

"And while Kate has always looked chic, smart and sexy in her winter attire, the same can't be said for her boyfriend of four months, who wore the same outfit two days in a row."
- Hehehe deal with it stupid fancy-schmancy tabloids. Edited by MK Soultra

he has always the phone in his hands. why the fuck he gets no echofon or osfoora and tweets to uz :mad::mad::mad: what else is he doing with dis thing if he doesn't use facebook, doesn't listen to music AND doesn't tweet? *senseless waste of technic* :phu:

pffffffft....he should get a twitter like chris too,that would be :awesome: ,maybe one of us would get a tweet from him (i already got two tweets from chris :awesome:)....I love the pic though,he looks very important and businessy hehe...

tumblrl9s1uezqso1qdeug0.jpg

pffffffft....he should get a twitter like chris too,that would be :awesome: ,maybe one of us would get a tweet from him (i already got two tweets from chris :awesome:)....I love the pic though,he looks very important and businessy hehe...

tumblrl9s1uezqso1qdeug0.jpg

yes I've got 2 tweets from chris as well. but the most time I miss it when he is online. but doesn't matter - i love to read the convos with the others as well :happy: the one time matt was online and tweeting I sat totally pissed in front of my laptop and was bored and having sensless convos in skype and msn...then I refreshed twitter 1,5 hours later and was like: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :facepalm::LOL:

I wish I had this function that I recieve a sms when they tweet - but someone told me this is only possible with fucking vodafone :mad:

yes your pic is :awesome::)

ac6bda92f372db07.jpg

885349cap1jpg.jpg

119777cut48cleveland06jpg.jpg

604376crane11jpg.jpg

323127ven19jpg.jpg

Uhh :stunned::stunned:

"the boobs were that huuuge"

:LOL :

article-1329383-0C0BFD87000005DC-132_468x611.jpg

Bahahaha :chuckle:

kateandmatthewrunout574.jpg

He looks good :stunned:

he has always the phone in his hands. why the fuck he gets no echofon or osfoora and tweets to uz :mad::mad::mad: what else is he doing with dis thing if he doesn't use facebook, doesn't listen to music AND doesn't tweet? *senseless waste of technic* :phu:

Maybe he texts his friends? ;)

off to school....bye girls! :happy:

:kiss:

yes I've got 2 tweets from chris as well. but the most time I miss it when he is online. but doesn't matter - i love to read the convos with the others as well :happy: the one time matt was online and tweeting I sat totally pissed in front of my laptop and was bored and having sensless convos in skype and msn...then I refreshed twitter 1,5 hours later and was like: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :facepalm::LOL:

I wish I had this function that I recieve a sms when they tweet - but someone told me this is only possible with fucking vodafone :mad:

yes your pic is :awesome::)

ac6bda92f372db07.jpg

yeah,the only time Matt was tweeting I was in school or something......darn....:p

tumblrlahdduwhe41qc00p5.jpg