Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

Hey. :D I'm very bored...

25335_110086362336936_100000067173910_250956_8228843_n.jpg

You like Take That? me too. :awesome: I wanted to get tickets to go see them, but totally forgot about it. :facepalm:

Wow, someone on this message bored who actually likes them! :D i dunno if there are some tickets still avalible, but you can always try :happy: and it took me 10 hours to find out if i got them or not, i was going mental :LOL:

You can always search for sexy matt pictures, if you are bored.;)

1-3.jpg

17047_289416784266_533529266_324877.jpg

I like this gif m_d674559586b5f74bc7cd1ea4846d235c.gif

Yeah! ;):D

Wow, someone on this message bored who actually likes them! :D i dunno if there are some tickets still avalible, but you can always try :happy: and it took me 10 hours to find out if i got them or not, i was going mental :LOL:

I think they are all sold out. :( But I'll probably buy off eBay. :D Wow, 10 hours? Dedication! You going to Wembley?

screengrab_480.jpg

I think they are all sold out. :( But I'll probably buy off eBay. :D Wow, 10 hours? Dedication! You going to Wembley?

screengrab_480.jpg

My mum's friend got us ours, her plane was running late, and in the back of her taxi she was moaning about how she wouldn't be able to get one now... and the guys wife worked at ticketmaster.. and he said he could get her some.

Of course my mum's friend didn't believe him, and said she would need them in hand.. and he took her to the office, and she got them there and then, fully checked.

How lucky was that?!

I'm going with my mum, and her friend!

My mum's friend got us ours, her plane was running late, and in the back of her taxi she was moaning about how she wouldn't be able to get one now... and the guys wife worked at ticketmaster.. and he said he could get her some.

Of course my mum's friend didn't believe him, and said she would need them in hand.. and he took her to the office, and she got them there and then, fully checked.

How lucky was that?!

I'm going with my mum, and her friend!

Ah wow! That's very lucky. :D

If only I knew someone who worked at Seetickets or Ticketmaster. I could go to all the gigs I wanted. :chuckle:

Ah wow! That's very lucky. :D

If only I knew someone who worked at Seetickets or Ticketmaster. I could go to all the gigs I wanted. :chuckle:

Yeah :chuckle: if only we were all that fortunate!! I hope with me hoping to get in to the production business it may help too! I'd like to get experience at an arena/stage. Would be so great!!! :happy:

Good luck with getting your tickets darlin!

8z4q43.jpg

Yeah :chuckle: if only we were all that fortunate!! I hope with me hoping to get in to the production business it may help too! I'd like to get experience at an arena/stage. Would be so great!!! :happy:

Good luck with getting your tickets darlin!

8z4q43.jpg

Yeah, that would be awesome for you. Good luck with that. :awesome: And thanks! :happy:

I've found interesting vid :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJBcUVzyH9I

I can't believe this was only an hour away from me!

TheGrooveintheStates29.jpg

Hello :happy:

:eek: Lookin' good. I'm starting to feel bad about pap pics again though... I saw a video the other day and... they're so rude! I mean, even past taking stalkerish photos. :( I hate that he has to live with that now.

qawards09_1000x_3.jpg

I saw that video too :noey:

But he looks good in those new pics :happy:

5125431116_305db965a3_b.jpg

:D

I like them too :$ It was my favourit band when I was 13 before they broke up and of course Robbie was my favourite :LOL: I want to see them back together but I don't think anybody here wants to see them with me and the ticket sale starts on the 5th here :(

doittomeslowly.gif

Be careful when buying of there! can never tell if they're real, and last time i checked they were going for about 500 pound! and yeah i'm going Wembley, 5th July :happy:

I've never heard of them tbh. :$

Probably wouldn't have, they're pretty big in the UK and some parts of Europe :)

Be careful when buying of there! can never tell if they're real, and last time i checked they were going for about 500 pound! and yeah i'm going Wembley, 5th July :happy:

Probably wouldn't have, they're pretty big in the UK and some parts of Europe :)

The last couple of times I've bought tickets off there it's been okay, but I'll be very careful. I haven't looked yet but £500? Jesus! :eek: Maybe I won't be going then...

Have a great time! :awesome:

619707684.gif