Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

ALLISON :D:D :dance: we've missed you so! i knew something was missing here! :(

btw don't listen to the rumors about kate and matt marrying; they're false. :p

Me too! This sweater is cool! :happy:

tumblr_lfozgxhxCZ1qdmbb7o1_500.jpg

mmm wow! nice pic!

does anyone else but me find matt's sense of fashion really alluring? :unsure: like his peacoats and suspenders and sweaters and pants? mm :stongue:

WARNING DO NOT SCROLL DOWN!!!!

XPOSURE_M_BELLAMY_05-4.jpg

XPOSURE_M_BELLAMY_02-10.jpg

XPOSURE_M_BELLAMY_01-8.jpg

XPOSURE_M_BELLAMY_06-5.jpg

XPOSURE_M_BELLAMY_07-5.jpg

its been a long week for me too! i know you live in NJ right? did you get that avalanche of snow on you too?? Shoveling all week and hardly any school at all! :eek:

Matt VS Scarf!

Wild SCARF appears!

Go MATTHEW!

Wild SCARF uses LEER!

MATTHEW's defense is lowered!

MATTHEW uses WEAR!

Wild SCARF is now on MATTHEW!

Wild SCARF uses WRAP!

MATTHEW is confused!

MATTHEW wraps wild SCARF around his head in his own confusion!

It's super effective!

:p:chuckle:

tumblr_lfr5apsuPb1qeew8eo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lfrfvlnoWM1qfpb3ho1_500.jpg

hnggg!!

its been a long week for me too! i know you live in NJ right? did you get that avalanche of snow on you too?? Shoveling all week and hardly any school at all! :eek:

Matt VS Scarf!

Wild SCARF appears!

Go MATTHEW!

Wild SCARF uses LEER!

MATTHEW's defense is lowered!

MATTHEW uses WEAR!

Wild SCARF is now on MATTHEW!

Wild SCARF uses WRAP!

MATTHEW is confused!

MATTHEW wraps wild SCARF around his head in his own confusion!

It's super effective!

:p:chuckle:

tumblr_lfr5apsuPb1qeew8eo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lfrfvlnoWM1qfpb3ho1_500.jpg

hnggg!!

Oh yeah. I usually love snow. But like, 2+ feet of snow, then half of it melted and the roads flooded, and then it refroze so everything was covered in ice and one could barely walk anywhere without falling... Our school still didn't close. Some of my classes are literally MILES away from my dorm, too, and the buses were running extremely slowly and it took nearly an hour to get anywhere instead of the usual 10-20 min. :facepalm:

tumblr_l9xiow6YeE1qakoo6o1_1280.jpg

I heard we're getting even more snow on Monday. :eek:

I'M BACK!!!!! My computer was being repaired the past week, but I'm finally back! I've missed you all! And wow. New pics while I was gone. Nice! Massive catchup post below! Matt's looking fine.

You're back! :kiss: We missed you :happy:

does anyone else but me find matt's sense of fashion really alluring? :unsure: like his peacoats and suspenders and sweaters and pants? mm :stongue:

WARNING DO NOT SCROLL DOWN!!!!

XPOSURE_M_BELLAMY_05-4.jpg

XPOSURE_M_BELLAMY_02-10.jpg

XPOSURE_M_BELLAMY_01-8.jpg

XPOSURE_M_BELLAMY_06-5.jpg

XPOSURE_M_BELLAMY_07-5.jpg

I agree! No matter what Matt wears he is adorable :) The unique was he dresses is very him.

WHY DIDN'T I READ THE WARNING?!?!?!!? One day i'll learn. Very handsome pics, pity they are pap shots :indiff:

:eek: eeek! i can't imagine having classes that far away! urgh that sounds horrific :facepalm: school closed for a day here, but its during midterms week so i have to make everything up on monday :erm: yay :mad: shoveling was a right pain and my snowblower broke! so 5x more shovling :p

No way, more snow? I heard a rumor about another storm on tuesday morning...kind of don't want to believe it though. i love snow so much but i'd like to be able to open my door to access the fluffy snow! :chuckle:

tumblr_lexvozsejc1qcqi56o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lez1ei8U5L1qg3hmgo1_500.jpg

anyways, im pwoper bushed. night pmt! :kiss:

:eek: eeek! i can't imagine having classes that far away! urgh that sounds horrific :facepalm: school closed for a day here, but its during midterms week so i have to make everything up on monday :erm: yay :mad: shoveling was a right pain and my snowblower broke! so 5x more shovling :p

No way, more snow? I heard a rumor about another storm on tuesday morning...kind of don't want to believe it though. i love snow so much but i'd like to be able to open my door to access the fluffy snow! :chuckle:

tumblr_lexvozsejc1qcqi56o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lez1ei8U5L1qg3hmgo1_500.jpg

anyways, im pwoper bushed. night pmt! :kiss:

:eek: Ah, must be horrible without the snowblower! Luckily I didn't have to shovel this time around but the storm we had earlier this year... omg, it took forever to dig out everything even WITH the snowblower!

Ugh, I'm kinda hoping it snows so much they will be forced to cancel classes. :facepalm: If it comes down to it, you can always get out of the building through a window. :D

tumblr_l67r65Hkhh1qzz3nfo1_1280.jpg

Where is this photo from please? It looks like Matt is DJing. I wonder what that is about.

I think that was edited, look at the headphones they don't quite fit...and i saw the original with no spinpad

hi guys! beata, suzana, debora :happy:

tumblr_lex4r8QBrl1qdxdvyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_leyjsaJhBi1qffu4oo1_500.jpg

I had a terrible dream that Muse broke up because Chris wanted a solo record...I cried literally the entire time :(:( :stunned: I woke up and tears of happiness came because it wasn't true!

:musesign::p

tumblr_levyo9TNTc1qcojqx.jpg

I think that was edited, look at the headphones they don't quite fit...and i saw the original with no spinpad

hi guys! beata, suzana, debora :happy:

tumblr_leyjsaJhBi1qffu4oo1_500.jpg

I had a terrible dream that Muse broke up because Chris wanted a solo record...I cried literally the entire time :(:( :stunned: I woke up and tears of happiness came because it wasn't true!

hi Gabi!:happy:How are you?It looks like Matt is sneaking around^^.:chuckle: You had terrible dreams!:noey: I hope they never ever come true!! btw I didn`t noticed that the DJ pic was edited:$ silly me :facepalm:

5067771725_eef35a73e0_b.jpg

hi Gabi!:happy:How are you?It looks like Matt is sneaking around^^.:chuckle: You had terrible dreams!:noey: I hope they never ever come true!! btw I didn`t noticed that the DJ pic was edited:$ silly me :facepalm:

5067771725_eef35a73e0_b.jpg

im good! im kind of stuck in the house too...so much snow! and yea i tend to have quite a lot of muse dreams...some very good...most very stange...some very sad :(:happy:

i saw it on tumblr and the author said it was edited so thats how i knew :chuckle:

tumblr_lewp0pA1sf1qb1duc.jpg

im good! im kind of stuck in the house too...so much snow! and yea i tend to have quite a lot of muse dreams...some very good...most very stange...some very sad :(:happy:

i saw it on tumblr and the author said it was edited so thats how i knew :chuckle:

tumblr_lewp0pA1sf1qb1duc.jpg

you can give us some snow, because we don`t have it atm :chuckle: I think i had only 2 muse related dreams so far...actually lately I hardly ever know what my dreams were when I weak up in the morning :erm:

another shiny bum :awesome:

5068380092_dcafdfcf93_b.jpg

5068382128_57150c0705_b.jpg

5067774137_2e757e6402_b.jpg