Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

Just passing by to wish you all the best of everything for 2011. Haven't posted in ages... work, life, personal problems plus my computer died...

Hope you all had a great time with your families and friends during the holidays. I won't be able to post regularly or even come to the board very often.:( Just wanted to let you know that I've missed you... a freaking lot... :kiss:

copy_0_matt-on-stage-380.jpg

Minx.jpg

Oh my!

meerkatmattXD.jpg

That's because he's a meerkat :nin ja:

hahha!

omg yeaah, every night i would come on just to check up, there was always like 12new pages back in the day.

i found it weird coming in here a few months ago and i didnt know anyone posting, i used to know everyone :LO L:

Communities change and it's always fun to watch people come in and leave. Sometimes when I visit older communities I was a part of, you always get that odd person that still remembers you but it's like a new world!

cutestMatt-1.jpg

And one of my favorites:

cutestMattwithotter.jpg

I love his coats. :D Including the granny one. Used to think it was hideous but it grew on me. haha.

I agree with you : D

laughingMatt.jpg

Shit, he's too adorable! And yes, I agree, too.

IMG_4471.jpg

This one's my wallpaper!

cuteMattwithbluehair.png

oh! :eek:

MakingofTheResistance-MattandChris.gif

Neck+headbang! :awesome:

dylan-lewis-and-matthew-bellamy-muse-242778.jpg

tumblr_le4w02ehhD1qbmyp2o1_500.jpg

No watermark! :D And I loved that interview.

Just passing by to wish you all the best of everything for 2011. Haven't posted in ages... work, life, personal problems plus my computer died...

Hope you all had a great time with your families and friends during the holidays. I won't be able to post regularly or even come to the board very often.: ( Just wanted to let you know that I've missed you... a freaking lot... :kis s:

Katy! Welcome back! Sorry about your problems, though.

Hello :D

Hope you all had a great time with your families and friends during the holidays. I won't be able to post regularly or even come to the board very often.:( Just wanted to let you know that I've missed you... a freaking lot... :kiss:

hi :happy: n'aaaw I'm sorry that you can't come here more often :( I hope that things will get better for you :kiss:

Bells85.jpg

P1010897.jpg

P1010832.jpg

P1010842.jpg

:happy:

I want to know how Natalia gets these beauties! Natalia, if you are listening, I'd be up for camera tips. After much research, I ended up with the same Lumix model that you have. What are your magic settings?

MattandMeerkat.jpg

This always makes me :happy: and awww....

Good night PMT :)

ADORABLE!!!!

KATY!!! :kiss:

miss you too :supersad:

hope everything goes well for you in this new year :happy:

MattandMeerkat.jpg

This always makes me :happ y: and awww....

Good night PMT : )

adorable :happy:

cuteMattwithbluehair.png

:eek:

Hello PMT!! How are you? :happy: My ticket arrived today :aweso me: :aweso me: :awe some: I'm so happy :D

dscf0161ev.jpg

but don't have Muse writen in it :supersad:

gahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :awesome:

uni exams are coming up aswell :eek:

just notice... your tickets have your name in it, that's so cool! :happy: they usually don't put the name, i think :erm:

3-11.jpg

oh, I didn't notice that too until now :LOL: Nice :awesome: but I wish it had Muse writen there too :supersad: They put the names because we can only buy 4 tickets for person I think

matt16.jpg

oh, I didn't notice that too until now :LOL: Nice :awesome: but I wish it had Muse writen there too :supersad: They put the names because we can only buy 4 tickets for person I think

:LOL: too much excitement you didn't even notice it

yeh.. it's a shame, half of my muse tickets don't have their name aswell because it's from festivals :(

4131637453_889e84d399.jpg

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Mafa, take care of yourself hun. :kiss:

Bye girls! Thanks for all the great pics! See you!

@Ella -- the pics you were asking about are from Atlanta in Feb. 2010, that was my very first time with my Lumix and I wasn't quite sure what I was doing. For best results, I'd suggest 'high-speed burst' setting, and make sure that the memory card you are using is rated no less than Class 6.

I did get my Best of 2010 photography put together here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eratoamused/sets