Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

You had an EXCELLENT view.

Yeah, though I do prefer the floor (obviously!) But I'm happy I ended up right at the very front row of that balcony (lucky i dont fear heights) I was pretty much right over him, I almost coulve jumped onto the stage from there, I think XD Matt did have a mic facing us though, and a couple times he came over to it, and faced us to sing, so I got a few front on pics haha. And I had a good view of him fiddling around with his amp

102_0125.jpg

102_0101.jpg

102_0100.jpg

102_0098.jpg

102_0095.jpg

102_0094.jpg

He looks a little bored though XD

100_0112.jpg

100_0113.jpg

aw :happy: love the photo´s and your hair is nice :D I hope I´ll meet them someday

Why thank you : ) I was happy my hair didn’t go all funny from sweating all night lol. I still feel like I didn’t deserve to meet them, I’m not as big of a fan as all the girls around me : / I felt rather stupid on my Muse knowledge haha XD

55519527.jpg

:happy:

I love that, don’t even know why, just something about the look on his face & wearing all black, yummy ;D

cool pics

I like Dom's video... dom..Dom..DOM!!!!!!!! HEY! hey

I agree all of them look much better in person

Haha I love my friend’s flirty HIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiii XD She so wanted to take Dom home XD

1000x-e1262766413257.jpg

That’s cute : )

Mattsveins.jpg

Loooove this picture

Itty bitty Uno Matt. tumblr_l659rnUW0q1qb5wyjo1_500.png

I definitely prefer his body now XD He looked almost unhealthy back then, poor thing *hugs*

102_0125.jpg

102_0101.jpg

102_0100.jpg

102_0098.jpg

102_0095.jpg

102_0094.jpg

He looks a little bored though XD

100_0112.jpg

100_0113.jpg

Why thank you : ) I was happy my hair didn’t go all funny from sweating all night lol. I still feel like I didn’t deserve to meet them, I’m not as big of a fan as all the girls around me : / I felt rather stupid on my Muse knowledge haha XD

:happy:

aw :chuckle:

012.jpg

I'm going through http://fuckyeahmattbellamy.tumblr.com/

Already made it to page 110. :$

Thanks so much for the link! I'm only on page 34, I'm glad to hear there's a lot more to come :D

OK this might be long XD

To reply to both: Yes I got pics with them :D Well, with Matt & Chris. I got Dom with me in a video, but I accidentally had it zoomed in too close so it kinda ruined it (had hoped to grab some screencaps off it XD)

The guys were amazingly nice, willing to take pics & sign whatever you would want. Dom & Matt even said hello to a couple of friends for me, on video.

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss216/alm2386/Muse/DSC06093.jpg

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss216/alm2386/Muse/DSC06094.jpg (he insisted on taking another because he blinked. This is actually the third, but I messed up the first one by having it zoomed in still from the video XD)

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss216/alm2386/Muse/DSC06095.jpg (Matt sort of appeared there lol. Nobody saw him walking over, he was just suddenly standing there in the bushes XD)

And my obvious favorite XD http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss216/alm2386/Muse/DSC06096.jpg

And a short video of Matt being awesome to fans : )

(I would do that lovely spoiler thing, but I havent figured that out yet >.<)

And if you guys are interested, here’s the video I filmed of Dom & Chris coming over (Skip to about 7 minutes for the good part…the rest is just shots of Chris at a distance, playing baseball, and us whining & hoping they’ll come over :LOL: )

Matt…..he is just PERFECTION in person. I could hardly breath when I first saw him. Like, you see him in pictures and videos, and you know he’s perfect & good looking & all that, but then…he just takes it to a whole new level in person. I cant even think of a word to describe him properly…

I’ll try, I would love to, the pictures in here are all verrrrrry nice ;) I’ve been stealing loads, and I’m only halfway through with looking through the thread :LOL: You guys post too quick though XD I’m new to the Muse boards, only joined the day after the show(to keep up with all the friends I made in line) and I’m not the fastest poster ever, it actually takes me ages to find & quote everything (I’m sure there are tips & tricks for everything, but I havent figured them out yet)

^Love this, by the way ;) First thing I thought when I looked at my picture with him, was that he looked like he was about to cock one eyebrow up, so now I’ve become kinda into pics of him doing his eyebrows :LOL: I’m weird, I know haha

What an amazing story! I'm painfully jealous, but happy for you :happy:

tumblr_la2cdkzmPF1qcmh9j.jpg