Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

TWITPIC!

oyjb.jpg

...I'm jealous again. :p They always seem to meet fans the gigs right before and after the one I go to. :LOL::(:facepalm:

I hate to kinda jump in here randomly, since I’ve never posted here before(actually only joined the Muse board after meeting people from here in the line for the show) but I was just lurking, looking at your lovely Matt pics ;) (which I stole a lot of lol) But I saw this & had to say, that’s MEEEEEEEEE XD I’m the girl in front of the guy with glowing eyes, holding the camera & staring at I don’t know what XD :LOL: Sorry, I couldnt resist posting, I didnt expect to see myself when looking through this thread lmao >.<

(please please please I hope you guys dont think I'm trying to brag : / Two weeks later & I'm still in shock over the whole experience & feel like I didnt deserve it)

I don’t think I’ll be able to keep up with this thread though, you guys just post way too much for me to be able to join, I think XD I dunno, we’ll see : )

I hate to kinda jump in here randomly, since I’ve never posted here before(actually only joined the Muse board after meeting people from here in the line for the show) but I was just lurking, looking at your lovely Matt pics ;) (which I stole a lot of lol) But I saw this & had to say, that’s MEEEEEEEEE XD I’m the girl in front of the guy with glowing eyes, holding the camera & staring at I don’t know what XD :LOL:

That's awesome!! Congrats! Do you have pictures from the night? Feel free to share them!

Dom and Matt being silly! :chuckle:

faces.jpg

:LOL:<3

I hate to kinda jump in here randomly, since I’ve never posted here before(actually only joined the Muse board after meeting people from here in the line for the show) but I was just lurking, looking at your lovely Matt pics ;) (which I stole a lot of lol) But I saw this & had to say, that’s MEEEEEEEEE XD I’m the girl in front of the guy with glowing eyes, holding the camera & staring at I don’t know what XD :LOL: Sorry, I couldnt resist posting, I didnt expect to see myself when looking through this thread lmao >.<

(please please please I hope you guys dont think I'm trying to brag : / Two weeks later & I'm still in shock over the whole experience & feel like I didnt deserve it)

I don’t think I’ll be able to keep up with this thread though, you guys just post way too much for me to be able to join, I think XD I dunno, we’ll see : )

nice :D did you take pictures? :happy:

Haha, I hope you do join! :) You're very lucky! :happy:

Have i told you lately i love you? :happy: Thanks for the new pics ;)

muse218.jpg

m572.jpg

Aw, haha! I love you, too! Nice pics!

hey girls :happy:

matteyebrows.gif

Haha!

musem.gif

Aww. :chuckle:

Ok, I gotta go to class, but couldn't resist a quick visit. :LOL: