Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

awh,stop. :'( i couldn't go anyway cause simply i had to work and i wasn't allowed to go anywhere. :mad: and there are so many countries i want to go cause there are so awesome musers around the globe!

P1060365.jpg

sorry :$ I understand you.. and admire you, cause you live on your own, though you're so young :kiss: and I'm sure you'll have a possibillity to go wherever you want :happy:!

mattbellamy38.jpg

sorry :$ I understand you.. and admire you, cause you live on your own, though you're so young :kiss: and I'm sure you'll have a possibillity to go wherever you want :happy:!

mattbellamy38.jpg

awh hun,you don't need to be sorry! :kiss: i know.. anyway,i want to travel,and more likely,will do it. i actually kinda like living on my own. ;)

I'm off to sleep :kiss: Gooooodnight :sleepy:
nighty night,hun. :kiss:

xx

remember, you're always welcome in Poland :kiss:.

115j.png

and you in Ireland. :kiss: and Latvia,of course. :chuckle::happy:

i just realized that i have english-polish dictionary at home. :awesome:

oh,i need to go now,sis at home from work,she'll have some vodka too,i assume. :eyebrows::LOL: see you tomorrow,take care. :kiss:

xx

vegoose_2007_muse_jg_009.jpg

And you in Ireland. :kiss: and Latvia,of course. :chuckle::happy:

i just realized that i have english-polish dictionary at home. :awesome:

oh,i need to go now,sis at home from work,she'll have some vodka too,i assume. :eyebrows::LOL: see you tomorrow,take care. :kiss:

xx

vegoose_2007_muse_jg_009.jpg

:happy:

:LOL: have fun, babe:chuckle:.

:kiss:

922f.jpg

m315.jpg

yeah...we have actually one dog...but mom´s friend is away so we look after her 2 dogs:happy: really fun:rolleyes: I mean I love dogs...but not now:chuckle:

I´m lazy every time....it´s like my disease:chuckle:

tonight I´m planning to listen to one Muse radio interview (I put it to my iPod) and tomorrow....don´t know yet...nothing special:happy: just relaxing

what about you???

cap0272.jpg

Being lazy with music by White Lies :LOL: I love to be lazy at the weekend... which is not good for my social skills :LOL:

I like that song :happy: sorry I don't have skype :erm: can you give me some song titles? I can search for them on youtube :happy:

d4359959-bac1-42ed-8895-1560982222d3.jpg

Of course: Evelyn, Better than love, wonderful life, illuminated, stay, sunday, unspoken, mother nature, blood tears & gold, verona, silver lining, devotion and happiness.

Album is called Happiness!

HEY BEATA!!! I think we are the only ones here! :LOL:

I love that sweater. :LOL: Though to me it kinda looks like a woman's sweater, because my mom always wears them... and I used to have a black one like that. :chuckle:

HEY I'M GONNA LEAVE FOR MUSE REALLY REALLY SOON HELL YEAH! I woke up NATURALLY at 8am that's how excited I am. :LOL: I normally wake up at 1pm on weekends! :dance: Now just gotta wait for my brother to wake up. :D

TheGrooveintheStates6.jpg

i love that sweater. :LOL: Though to me it kinda looks like a woman's sweater, because my mom always wears them... And i used to have a black one like that. :chuckle:

Hey i'm gonna leave for muse really really soon hell yeah! I woke up naturally at 8am that's how excited i am. :LOL: I normally wake up at 1pm on weekends! :dance: Now just gotta wait for my brother to wake up. :D

thegrooveinthestates6.jpg

have loads of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, I miss them so much! <3

I love that sweater. :LOL: Though to me it kinda looks like a woman's sweater, because my mom always wears them... and I used to have a black one like that. :chuckle:

HEY I'M GONNA LEAVE FOR MUSE REALLY REALLY SOON HELL YEAH! I woke up NATURALLY at 8am that's how excited I am. :LOL: I normally wake up at 1pm on weekends! :dance: Now just gotta wait for my brother to wake up. :D

TheGrooveintheStates6.jpg

:awesome: I'm so jealous! I hope you have an awesome time :happy:

Hello PMT :happy:

matt-bellamy-8.jpg

I love this pic :happy:

Heya :happy:

Banana.jpg