Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

glad that everything's ok. :kiss::happy: well,it's a bit different,you know,sis has her own family with two kids. i rather live seperately from her. :erm:

aww,hun. :kiss:

yeah,after a month or two. in a apartment,more likely. to start my own life,been so fed up with my current life. :(

:kiss: Aw, I'm sorry. Have some Matthew!

oag06_fr_muse_027.jpg

perth-dundee.jpg

yeah,cause,first of all,sis is looking for a new house,don't want to move with her. :noey: plus,two kids. :facepalm: oh,are you? :)

IMG_6607.jpg

My sister will have a kid, too. But it's live with her or find my own place, and I don't have a job... Eh, life.

261860186a8634113251l.jpg

Yay, glad it's still working!

Anyway, I finished the first sentence:

"Es war einmal ein keines Frosch, das Bananen liebten." :LOL:

:happy:

*google translate* :LOL: looks like Matt:chuckle:

glad that everything's ok. :kiss::happy: well,it's a bit different,you know,sis has her own family with two kids. i rather live seperately from her. :erm:

yeah...it´s better to live on you own:)

holiday? what holiday? :eek:

autumn holiday...from Friday to Tuesday:happy: it´s kinda short, but I´m not complaining:p I need to sleep pwoperly:stunned:

20567767.jpg

aweoifjaoweifj I disappeared again. I'm trying to come up with a story for German class. I have to write a story by tomorrow and.... Well, my idea is a frog on the search for bananas, but his family is all, "but frogs don't eat bananas" but he wants them anyway. And on his journey he's gonna fight a dragon, and maybe he'll die in the end, but I don't know. :LOL: She said it only has to be 200 words long. :LOL:

muse_1284.jpg

:LOL: That's an awesome story! Wonderfully random :yesey::chuckle:

Muse3.jpg

My sister will have a kid, too. But it's live with her or find my own place, and I don't have a job... Eh, life.

261860186a8634113251l.jpg

sucks. :noey: but so far,when i'll get a job i want,will get a place to live,will be very happy,i'll take care of everything,i'm sure of it. :happy:

aww,hun. :kiss:

yeah,after a month or two. in a apartment,more likely. to start my own life,been so fed up with my current life. :(

that's good :yesey: it's good to have our own space :happy:

autumn holiday...from Friday to Tuesday:happy: it´s kinda short, but I´m not complaining:p I need to sleep pwoperly:stunned:

20567767.jpg

i want those too :supersad:

Well girls...I´m going. Ally is on TV:happy:

night:kiss:

bye bye :kiss:

:happy:

*google translate* :LOL: looks like Matt:chuckle:

yeah...it´s better to live on you own:)

20567767.jpg

How did you know it was Matt? :p oh, btw, I made a typo... it's kleines, not keines. ;) Small frog, not no frog. :LOL: I should make other frogs be Dom and Chris. :chuckle: I should get back to writing it, though. I've still only written one sentence. :chuckle:

071119_135454_museIJ_23.jpg

Im ok too,but i was sick today,but im better now:p I've noticed you too,my name is Anni:happy:

oh,glad that's so! :happy: I'm Kristiana/Krista but you can call me Kris. :chuckle::)

i actually can't believe that it's +16 degrees in Dublin at the moment. :stunned:

matt5_small.jpg

oh,glad that's so! :happy: I'm Kristiana/Krista but you can call me Kris. :chuckle::)

i actually can't believe that it's +16 degrees in Dublin at the moment. :stunned:

matt5_small.jpg

Okay:) Nice to meet you Kris :awesome:

:eek: And here its like almost -10 degrees,winter is coming and i dont like it :chuckle: