Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

aweoifjaoweifj I disappeared again. I'm trying to come up with a story for German class. I have to write a story by tomorrow and.... Well, my idea is a frog on the search for bananas, but his family is all, "but frogs don't eat bananas" but he wants them anyway. And on his journey he's gonna fight a dragon, and maybe he'll die in the end, but I don't know. :LOL: She said it only has to be 200 words long. :LOL:

muse_1284.jpg

hiii. :dance: :ki ss: new avatar,eh? :awes ome: i'm fine,how's you? looking at sites for apartment to let. :shif ty:

yeah:D

I´m goood now:happy:

looking for new home???:happy:

Ah awesome :hap py: I'm grand, my friend and I are drinking Baileys : D

[/img]

ooh nice:chuckle: everybody´s drinking again but not me:wtf::LOL: but friend has b-day soon...sooo....:eyebrows:

ohh what happend? :super sad:

I almost missed the bus at the morning...then we had a test and I´m sure it´s not gonna be good:erm: And then my bus card fell to the toilet:LOL: (it´s funny but it wasn´t at that moment, I was so angry:mad:) And probably I cought a cold:stunned: really nice day...hope tomorrow will be better:)

aaaw...cute face:happy:

633922441776422050.jpg

yeah: D

I´m goood now:hap py:

looking for new home???:ha ppy:

ooh nice:chuckle: everybody´s drinking again but not me:wtf::LOL: but friend has b-day soon...sooo....:eyebrows:

I almost missed the bus at the morning...then we had a test and I´m sure it´s not gonna be good:erm: And then my bus card fell to the toilet:LOL: (it´s funny but it wasn´t at that moment, I was so angry:mad:) And probably I cought a cold:stunned: really nice day...hope tomorrow will be better:)

aaaw...cute face:happy:

633922441776422050.jpg

Chicken. :chuckle:

Sorry about your bus card falling into the toilet. :stunned:

guitarist_03.jpg

Matt is so short when they don't make him stand 20 feet in front of Chris. :chuckle:

I almost missed the bus at the morning...then we had a test and I´m sure it´s not gonna be good:er m: And then my bus card fell to the toilet:L OL: (it´s funny but it wasn´t at that moment, I was so angry:mad: ) And probably I cought a cold:stunned: really nice day...hope tomorrow will be better: )

aaaw...cute face:hap py:

633922441776422050.jpg

:eek: bad day indeed. hope it's better tomorrow :happy:

aweoifjaoweifj I disappeared again. I'm trying to come up with a story for German class. I have to write a story by tomorrow and.... Well, my idea is a frog on the search for bananas, but his family is all, "but frogs don't eat bananas" but he wants them anyway. And on his journey he's gonna fight a dragon, and maybe he'll die in the end, but I don't know. :LO L: She said it only has to be 200 words long. :L OL:

:LOL: it's a cool story

MAFFAAAAAAA. :ki ss: strange,innit. :s hifty: anyways,how are you today?:h appy:

i'm good thanks, a bit tired, spent all day in uni trying to finish some work, but i still haven't, so in a bit i'll have to work :erm: have a lot stuff to do at home and i'm sooo tired :LOL:

and you?

i'm good thanks, a bit tired, spent all day in uni trying to finish some work, but i still haven't, so in a bit i'll have to work :erm: have a lot stuff to do at home and i'm sooo tired :LOL:

and you?

aww. come on,you can do it! :kiss: you need some rest,tho. :yesey:

oh,i'm alright,thanks. i actually can't wait to move out but first up,many stuff to do before that. :indiff:

IMG_6793_.jpg

Chicken. :chu ckle:

Sorry about your bus card falling into the toilet. :stu nned:

guitarist_03.jpg

Matt is so short when they don't make him stand 20 feet in front of Chris. :chuc kle:

awh,just read the previous post,shitty day,wasn't it. :(

yeah,i can't live with sis anymore. :indiff:

yeah it was:erm: but now everythings better;)

ooh I understand...I can´t live with my brother in one house...but he is only 11:rolleyes:

aweoifjaoweifj I disappeared again. I'm trying to come up with a story for German class. I have to write a story by tomorrow and.... Well, my idea is a frog on the search for bananas, but his family is all, "but frogs don't eat bananas" but he wants them anyway. And on his journey he's gonna fight a dragon, and maybe he'll die in the end, but I don't know. :LOL: She said it only has to be 200 words long. :LOL:

nice idea:D

:e ek: bad day indeed. hope it's better tomorrow :happy:

yeah...I hope so:happy:

wooo only two days of school this week:awesome: and then holiday!!!:dance:

Muse_video-21.jpg

Muse_video-21.jpg

holiday? what holiday? :eek:

aww. come on,you can do it! :kiss: you need some rest,tho. :yesey:

oh,i'm alright,thanks. i actually can't wait to move out but first up,many stuff to do before that. :indiff:

IMG_6793_.jpg

i just want to sleep :LOL:

aww you're moving? where? :eek:

awh,just read the previous post,shitty day,wasn't it. :(

yeah,i can't live with sis anymore. :indiff:

O rly? Why not? :supersad: I'm actually moving in with my sister sometime next year. That's the plan, anyway. :erm:

ooh I understand...I can´t live with my brother in one house...but he is only 11:rolleyes:

nice idea:D

Muse_video-21.jpg

Yay, glad it's still working!

Anyway, I finished the first sentence:

"Es war einmal ein keines Frosch, das Bananen liebten." :LOL:

Muse_video-21.jpg

glad that everything's ok. :kiss::happy: well,it's a bit different,you know,sis has her own family with two kids. i rather live seperately from her. :erm:

i just want to sleep :LOL:

aww you're moving? where? :eek:

aww,hun. :kiss:

yeah,after a month or two. in a apartment,more likely. to start my own life,been so fed up with my current life. :(