Muse win at BT Digital Awards

bunerz

Who are the management though? Warner? (I don't actually know)

The band's management team.... their "people"... some people from some agency or other that represents them.

A fansite is not a site used by fans, it's a site started, paid for and run by fans with no official involvement from the band.

This site is paid for and provided by the band themselves, thus it's the official site, not a fansite.

The band's management team.... their "people"... some people from some agency or other that represents them.

A fansite is not a site used by fans, it's a site started, paid for and run by fans with no official involvement from the band.

This site is paid for and provided by the band themselves, thus it's the official site, not a fansite.

So the band aren't fans of themselves then??

Who're they, Flight of the Conchords?? :phu:

Yeah that's what I'm on about, Tom is a fan of the band, that's what I thought was meant by "fansite", six degrees or not, it's still a fansite.

Well I wouldn't say Tom is strictly a fan. He's a friend and colleague. It's still nice if he does ultimately run it though as it means they are sort of keeping it in the family rather than it being run by a nameless suit.

Archived