Also...I'd rather hear NSC once, than Guiding Light for the 3rd time. :p If we must pay for hearing Dead Star by enduring NSC...bring it on.

I've heard GL twice, so I'd rather hear one I haven't heard.

The song I want to hear live more than any other is Showbiz, but alas, I don't suppose Matt can sing it anymore. :supersad:

I've heard GL twice, so I'd rather hear one I haven't heard.

The song I want to hear live more than any other is Showbiz, but alas, I don't suppose Matt can sing it anymore. :supersad:

I would kill to hear Showbiz. And yeah he can. I mean if you listen to the harmony in uprising on the last chorus he's going about as high. Plus, he's saying words. It's very hard to say words that high up. So if he can say words that high up that means it's not the highest he can go. I think we're good ;)

I would kill to hear Showbiz. And yeah he can. I mean if you listen to the harmony in uprising on the last chorus he's going about as high. Plus, he's saying words. It's very hard to say words that high up. So if he can say words that high up that means it's not the highest he can go. I think we're good ;)

True true. I would give anything to hear it! :D

I've already booked a room, but my husband says we are not going if Muse doesn't play. :supersad: I really really hope all of our speculation is true!

I'm thinking of buying my ticket AFTER they announce the line-up. Is that a smart move? Or should I buy them first chance? I'm a festival virgin :LOL: I really have no idea what you do with these things.

Yeah it's not going to instantly sell out. Never did at all last year. I bought my ticket like a month before. But selling speed depends on lineup, really!

NO WAY!! Hell yes! When you say main stage do you mean during the day or headliner?

Not a headliner of course! By mainstage I mean the, well, mainstage. There are several stages around the park, but one in particular is the biggest that the main headliners play. Means they'll probably be on the same stage as Muse. Same day? Who knows. :D

Not a headliner of course! By mainstage I mean the, well, mainstage. There are several stages around the park, but one in particular is the biggest that the main headliners play. Means they'll probably be on the same stage as Muse. Same day? Who knows. :D

If it's the same day that would be amazing! Seeing 2 of my favs bands in one day :happy:

That would be...whoa. My luck is not good enough to have THEM as entertainment while camping barrier XD Knowing my luck, I think I'll be stuck with a bunch of bands which I really don't care about. Oh well. Fingers crossed :D

That would be...whoa. My luck is not good enough to have THEM as entertainment while camping barrier XD Knowing my luck, I think I'll be stuck with a bunch of bands which I really don't care about. Oh well. Fingers crossed :D

Well we'll see when the schedule is released in late summer, yeah? ;)

If it's the same day that would be amazing! Seeing 2 of my favs bands in one day :happy:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

This would make my life.

The schedule isn't released until late summer? Wow. They really make it impossible for you to plan in advance don't they :LOL:

Reading & Leeds lineup is announced in March, and if they do R+L I'd be a bit surprised if they didn't do Lolla to say the least.

ok. someone asked if you could wait until the lineup is released to buy tickets: yeah that's totally fine. if lolla sells out, which it won't because it's massive, it won't until July. so you could wait.

and you'll know who plays on what day by June. so... yeah. ;) it'll work out for those who want to wait for specifics.

Archived