Muse interview in Courier Mail

sebby aka pup

There's quite a large article on Muse in the Saturday newspaper of the Courier mail which is the main Brisbane newspaper. It's with Matt and Chris who are in Los Angeles and they talk about their rise to the top and Chris also talks about his battle he had with alcoholism, quite an interesting read actually. I'll try and post some scans soon when I have time :)

There's quite a large article on Muse in the Saturday newspaper of the Courier mail which is the main Brisbane newspaper. It's with Matt and Chris who are in Los Angeles and they talk about their rise to the top and Chris also talks about his battle he had with alcoholism, quite an interesting read actually. I'll try and post some scans soon when I have time :)

Is it the same article that is in this thread --> http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=75410

If so, it was a good, interesting read :)

EDIT:

Was this that article that caused quite some :srsb33f: a while back because it mentioned Kate? Or am I mistaken?

heh, i see we were thinkinf the same thing :)

Is it the same article that is in this thread --> http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=75410

If so, it was a good, interesting read :)

EDIT:

heh, i see we were thinkinf the same thing :)

haha yes it is, except it leaves out some parts like Glastonbury and Coachella...

That's so dodgy though, that other article came out like 2 months ago. They just sole it from the Times :LOL:

haha yes it is, except it leaves out some parts like Glastonbury and Coachella...

That's so dodgy though, that other article came out like 2 months ago. They just sole it from the Times :LOL:

ha! Left out everything that could date it :shifty: Out of curiosity, does it leave in the KHud stuff? :chuckle:

Australian journalism, lol.

Hey, they're just doing their part for the environment!

Reduce (cut out glasto, coachella refs)

Reuse (print the same article)

Recycle (what was once old is new again!)

:p

ha! Left out everything that could date it :shifty: Out of curiosity, does it leave in the KHud stuff? :chuckle:

Yeah that is all there.

:chuckle:

haha love it, and yes of course the KHud stuff is in there :rolleyes:

Well, it's obviously the article from The Times, newspapers are allowed to re-print a feature like that provided they pay for it of course. Usually it does give a credit - are you sure there's nothing at the bottom of it saying copyright/Times or something like that?

Archived