Looks like you guys have cold weather as well, it started hailing here so much that it had looked like it snowed :supersad:. I can feel fall nearing.

Yes Inception is my new favourite film :awesome: you have to see it at least once on the big screen natasha. :)

domsideon.jpg

Already? :supersad:

I will! I have heard so many good things about it, everyone seems to love it and I'm sure I will too :awesome:

Muse_003.png

Friends are great : chuckle: They've been showing it non-stop here every weekend for so many years! I think I know all the episodes by heart

They've been doing that here with an Angela Lansbury show (don't know the english name of the show :chuckle:) and Rex, a detective dog. Every damn summer since I can remember :noey:

:LOL: Kapranos ! but yes they are both enjoyable to watch :eyebrows:

We were speaking of Turner, as Kristina said :chuckle: no worries :happy:

I've never heard of that before :erm: But I remember my mother giving us a spoonful of honey everytime we had a sore throat when we were little. I didn't like it :supersad:

I hate honey :noey:

But honey is awesome! :supersad:

ishouldgotobed.jpg

the filename is pure truth :LOL:

No it's not :stunned::LOL:

Can you believe I quoted this just for the filename? I thought it was one of Tiia's funny ones :rolleyes:

I do have some time,I just don't have a cinema close to me at the moment though. :chuckle: When I'm not at the uni I live with my parents' in a village with 1000 people :stunned:

Well, you're still in a better situation than me, I live in a village with approximately 550 inhabitants and the nearest cinema is half an hour drive away. :LOL:

Pff, stupid. :noey: I could recommend being a pirate and downloading it, but it's such an amazing movie that it's totally worth the ticket money - even four times. :LOL: Plus it's better to watch it on the big screen.

I'm considering to be a pirate, since I don't know when I'm goning to make it to the cinema. It's not that I don't want to go on my own, the problem is that I don't have a driving license and therefore I'd have difficulties getting there. :indiff: I'll try to coax my mother into giving me a lift :shifty:

bd5b6e22-ca52-4426-8c3d-13a2f119892b.jpg

They've been doing that here with an Angela Lansbury show (don't know the english name of the show :chuckle:) and Rex, a detective dog. Every damn summer since I can remember :noey:

I hate honey :noey:

I don't know the first one, but I know that Rex thing, they'd been showing it here ages ago :noey:

I don't hate it, I quite like it with my tea or yoghurt, but on it's own it's too sweet :supersad:

Well, you're still in a better situation than me, I live in a village with approximately 550 inhabitants and the nearest cinema is half an hour drive away. :LOL:

bd5b6e22-ca52-4426-8c3d-13a2f119892b.jpg

That is a long way, indeed! :eek: I love small villages, but there are so many things they lack.

I don't know the first one, but I know that Rex thing, they'd been showing it here ages ago :noey:

I don't hate it, I quite like it with my tea or yoghurt, but on it's own it's too sweet :supersad:

Noo, even there?! :eek:

My mom used to hide it in my milk when I had a sore throat, and I really don't like it :chuckle:

I want Q's new issue :'(

Noo, even there?! :eek:

My mom used to hide it in my milk when I had a sore throat, and I really don't like it :chuckle:

I want Q's new issue :'(

Unfortunately :noey:

Oh, well, I guess everyone has a different taste :chuckle:

I want it too :awesome: Don't they sell it there?

mcfthurs33imgxw7.jpg

It is, but try eating a spoonful without anything else to accompany it with

I sometimes eat honey on its own when I want something sweet :chuckle:

Looks like you guys have cold weather as well, it started hailing here so much that it had looked like it snowed :supersad:. I can feel fall nearing.

Oh Aurora have you taken any cough drops? I had a sore throat for a few days now and I like taking those to soothe it. Also vitamin C I've never heard of onions and honey before.

Yes Inception is my new favourite film :awesome: you have to see it at least once on the big screen natasha.

No talking about snow! :'(

I'm basically feeding on cough drops. :LOL: Haven't taken vitamins separately though, should do that. And I should take my temperature, woke up feeling like crap.

:dance:

Can you believe I quoted this just for the filename? I thought it was one of Tiia's funny ones :rolleyes:

Rex! :awesome: I loved that show as a kid. :happy:

Hey, I was the one who started with silly filenames! :supersad:

I'm considering to be a pirate, since I don't know when I'm goning to make it to the cinema. It's not that I don't want to go on my own, the problem is that I don't have a driving license and therefore I'd have difficulties getting there. :indiff: I'll try to coax my mother into giving me a lift :shifty:

I hope your mum will help you out, because this movie is really worth a visit to the cinema.

getouttahere.jpg

Rex! :awesome: I loved that show as a kid. :happy:

Hey, I was the one who started with silly filenames! :supersad:

:LOL::LOL:

You did? I didn't know that :stunned:

Oh. Is Rome too far away for you to go? :erm:

I'm going to buy it, but it will cost me 13 euros :indiff:

mcfthurs32imgat9.jpg

Yes, 3 and a half hours by train. My dad is there, but I wouldn't want to bug him for a magazine...:erm:

What! It's 8 here! Outrageous :noey:

I think I have to go, I'll be here tonight though.

keyboards_nov2.jpg

I could have bought a poster similar to that pic. I have the BH&R era black and white one instead :shifty:

That is a long way, indeed! :eek: I love small villages, but there are so many things they lack.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I live in the middle of a desert or anything. :LOL: Once upon a time there was a cinema, but it got closed due to lack of interest. I like it here though, I could never go and live in a big city, I would go bonkers.

I'm going to buy it, but it will cost me 13 euros :indiff:

So it's not only my country where it's bloody expensive! I spent 12€ on the one with the Glasto special. :noey:

You did? I didn't know that :stunned:

Yep, she is the queen of the silly filenames :yesey:

103e55cd-4563-4522-b6fe-ed39fede4649.jpg

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I live in the middle of a desert or anything. :LOL: Once upon a time there was a cinema, but it got closed due to lack of interest. I like it here though, I could never go and live in a big city, I would go bonkers.

So it's not only my country where it's bloody expensive! I spent 12 on the one with the Glasto special. :noey:

103e55cd-4563-4522-b6fe-ed39fede4649.jpg

No, I get it, it's the same thing where I live, it might be small and everything, but I love it here! Sometimes, however, I just want to leave and never come back :chuckle:

No way! Here, everything is bloody expensive and it is going to get even worse, since the government is raising the taxes to everything...but I guess, they have to :noey:

I want the new Q too but I am not willing to pay 13 :noey:

3899922965_9b3eb0c470.jpg

This pic is so yummy :$

But I want it :supersad: I like collecting magazines with Muse in them. I even bought French magazines, just because I found them, even if I understood half the stuff they were saying :facepalm:

It is rather yummy. :stunned: And the drums. :awesome:

But I want it :supersad: I like collecting magazines with Muse in them. I even bought French magazines, just because I found them, even if I understood half the stuff they were saying :facepalm:

It is rather yummy. :stunned: And the drums. :awesome:

Me too but it's so expensive :noey:

The stubbles :stunned: I loved those drums, glad I've seen them :happy:

acd4843ebde1ad70002d5895a4dad65f.jpg

I want the new Q too but I am not willing to pay 13 :noey:

3899922965_9b3eb0c470.jpg

This pic is so yummy :$

would you like me to buy it for you and give it to you a wembley? it only costs something like 4, Im not sure. I already have someone in UK buying me all the magazines for while im away :D

Only 18 days left in Africa :'( Any way off scuba diving now :LOL:

glastodom1.png

Me too but it's so expensive :noey:

The stubbles :stunned: I loved those drums, glad I've seen them :happy:

acd4843ebde1ad70002d5895a4dad65f.jpg

You're right, but since I'm not spending money on gig tickets, I found another way to spend money on them :awesome:

I think those are my favourite drums :happy:

I want magazines with them on the cover too! :fear::supersad:

No stop tonight, see you tomorrow girls :kiss:

And I have orange nail polish :awesome:

DSC05606.jpg

:supersad:

Orange nail polish sounds :awesome:

See you :kiss:

would you like me to buy it for you and give it to you a wembley? it only costs something like £4, Im not sure. I already have someone in UK buying me all the magazines for while im away :D

Only 18 days left in Africa :'( Any way off scuba diving now :LOL:

glastodom1.png

That would be awesome! :kiss:

Have fun! :happy:

You're right, but since I'm not spending money on gig tickets, I found another way to spend money on them :awesome:

I think those are my favourite drums :happy:

That is true! :yesey: I just think is not right to buy a magazin that expensive and then I buy other stupid stuff :chuckle:

Those were great :awesome:

633864536057723166.jpg

Hello hello!! I´m back from my holidays! :D

How´s everyone? I spent this totally awesome week in the beaches of the south of my country, sleeping in an apartment 10 meters from the ocean, getting a tan, melting away under 35ºC everyday, swimming in a very hot sea at 9pm, and then I come back home yesterday and it´s raining......talk about about post holiday depression...:'( Today was hot and sunny again and I went sunbathing again in my garden :LOL: What the hell is wrong with the weather?? And you girls are talking about how cold it is in your countries..:wtf:

So, did anything interesting happen in the Muse world while I was Internetless? A certain drummer coming on stage naked maybe?:eyebrows: Some spectacular banging? No? :ninja:

34xqib4.png

The hair :happy:

:supersad:

:p

Hello hello!! I´m back from my holidays! :D

How´s everyone? I spent this totally awesome week in the beaches of the south of my country, sleeping in an apartment 10 meters from the ocean, getting a tan, melting away under 35ºC everyday, swimming in a very hot sea at 9pm, and then I come back home yesterday and it´s raining......talk about about post holiday depression...:'( Today was hot and sunny again and I went sunbathing again in my garden :LOL: What the hell is wrong with the weather?? And you girls are talking about how cold it is in your countries..:wtf:

So, did anything interesting happen in the Muse world while I was Internetless? A certain drummer coming on stage naked maybe?:eyebrows: Some spectacular banging? No? :ninja:

34xqib4.png

The hair :happy:

Hey! Welcome back :happy: Sound like you had an amazing time!

Nothing happened, unfortunately, as far as I remember except for Matt violating an amp the other day in Krakow :erm::chuckle:

Not just the hair, everything :stunned:

Hey! Welcome back :happy: Sound like you had an amazing time!

Nothing happened, unfortunately, as far as I remember except for Matt violating an amp the other day in Krakow :erm::chuckle:

Not just the hair, everything :stunned:

Yeah a great time. I wanna go back!! :'(

I just went to PMT for two seconds and the first thing I see is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG3ALGD49jk&feature=player_embedded

:stunned:Keep it under control Matt for fucks sake, the amp is just an innocent helpless machine!

Yeah, I heard someone say Dom is too sexy for everyone and everything...I suppose it´s true. :LOL:

do3mrq.jpg

This pic is the death of me. *is dead*