I can't, it's too late now. GA tickets are 80 euros and the other that remain are 250 or something :noey: Not to mention all the extra costs to go to Athens.

It is so hot (it's 31 degrees now) and I didn't go to the beach today :supersad: I can't stand it. They said it would get cooler, but it didn't :fear:

MuseRV0484085.jpg

Oh that's too bad. :supersad: Those do seem really expensive, the GA was 55 euros here and only the expensive-as-hell Red Zone tickets were 260 euros.

Too hot to go to the beach? :stunned: *brain does not compute* I wanna come there. :supersad:

Oh that's too bad. :supersad: Those do seem really expensive, the GA was 55 euros here and only the expensive-as-hell Red Zone tickets were 260 euros.

Too hot to go to the beach? :stunned: *brain does not compute* I wanna come there. :supersad:

Yeah, unfortunately :(

No, that's not what I meant :LOL: I meant it is too hot and I couldn't go to the beach because I was studying.

Yep xmas chocolate.

that pic :stunned:

That is far too early :stunned:

MuseRV0384081.jpg

I like your new ava :eyebrows:

I have such a big grin now :D The ava is just :awesome: you and Kristina already love it :yesey: so happy :LOL:

....I was just about to write that I like the new ava as well when Caroline mentioned that I'm already in love with it. :chuckle: Ahem, but this is Dom's pervboat, so we shall rather drool over him :shifty:

Of course, I like it :yesey: I was listening to them today and I had forgotten how happy their music makes me, I'm used to listening to depressing stuff :chuckle:

Bud depressing stuff makes you... depressed. You should listen to more Monkeys and Franz music instead. :awesome:

Sure you can, just after fuckloads of working. :yesey:

Unfortunately everyone has to pay this price for the sake of travelling. :supersad:

c40dad33-0c55-4203-bf33-277f7cd19ced.jpg

It's unbearable at the moment. I'm going to have a cold shower right before I go to bed :noey:

Perou105.jpg

Here it's so cold all the desks and such are cold and I have to keep a blanket on my shoulders all the time. :noey: And now the rain started just pouring, sounds horrible. :stunned:

argh, It's annoying! and like you, It's hot here. My bedroom is an oven and I can't sleep properly :noey:

03410.jpg

and that hotness doesn't help!

I want a hot man to cuddle. :supersad: It's so cold, my throat is still hurting from the freezing night temperatures I had to face yesterday when coming home and the cold damn weather is making my back hurt. :noey: Can you send me some of your hot weather, please? :awesome:

....I was just about to write that I like the new ava as well when Caroline mentioned that I'm already in love with it. :chuckle: Ahem, but this is Dom's pervboat, so we shall rather drool over him :shifty:

Bud depressing stuff makes you... depressed. You should listen to more Monkeys and Franz music instead. :awesome:

Unfortunately everyone has to pay this price for the sake of travelling. :supersad:

c40dad33-0c55-4203-bf33-277f7cd19ced.jpg

It's ok, I don't think Dom minds :chuckle: Alex is :eyebrows:

No, it's the other way around, I am depressed most of the time, that's why I listen to stuff like that to match my mood :awesome: Although I love Arctic Monkeys and Franz so much too.

:'(

Here it's so cold all the desks and such are cold and I have to keep a blanket on my shoulders all the time. :noey: And now the rain started just pouring, sounds horrible. :stunned:

That sounds like autumn :supersad: I wish it was a bit chillier here.

It's ok, I don't think Dom minds :chuckle: Alex is :eyebrows:

No, it's the other way around, I am depressed most of the time, that's why I listen to stuff like that to match my mood :awesome: Although I love Arctic Monkeys and Franz so much too.

:stunned: Yup, Alex is very much :eyebrows:

But if you're depressed, you should listen to happy music to cheer yourself up. :awesome: Try it, I can assure you that it's gonna work. ;)

Matt was right "Paradise comes at a price" :indiff:

dc292f15-cf3a-4094-8ed7-2573322a43da.jpg

:stunned: Yup, Alex is very much :eyebrows:

But if you're depressed, you should listen to happy music to cheer yourself up. :awesome: Try it, I can assure you that it's gonna work. ;)

Matt was right "Paradise comes at a price" :indiff:

dc292f15-cf3a-4094-8ed7-2573322a43da.jpg

:yesey: He is.

Yeah, I guess so :chuckle: I do listen to happy music too, though :awesome:

I want a hot man to cuddle. :supersad: It's so cold, my throat is still hurting from the freezing night temperatures I had to face yesterday when coming home and the cold damn weather is making my back hurt. :noey: Can you send me some of your hot weather, please? :awesome:

Sure! some hot weather in a box for you, and Tintti! :yesey: Take care!

(It's so hot here, the hot man... it's out of the question!)

31196_11.jpg

I'm going straight to bed! Good night! :kiss:

heyey! :awesome: nothing happened her i see. :shifty. oh god, i beter go to bed :facepalm: went dancing and they playe muse and then the editors!. :happy:

sorry, no clue wher my pics are.

:LOL: I love you Stef

That's always the case :noey: We're just not fast enough.

Yeah, we do :awesome:

:stunned:

and we go for the jerks :mad:

I don't blame anyone :eyebrows:

:awesome: Rage Sex

004.jpg

Matt has a nice food belly.

:chuckle: It will never stop. I just want to have money, travel around the world and do nothing. Can I? :supersad:

:awesome: just win the lottery and you're set for life!

74591821.jpg

Sure! some hot weather in a box for you, and Tintti! :yesey: Take care!

(It's so hot here, the hot man... it's out of the question!)

31196_11.jpg

I'm going straight to bed! Good night! :kiss:

That worked, now we have 23 degrees in the shadow now. :LOL: And I have only my jeans here with me. :fear: