Isn't this one of the girls who was waiting on the other side of the street? If yes, then I understand why Dom is so smily, he had just been talking to us and we were standing right there :yesey::chuckle:

True, I think she was :awesome: They only dared to talk to him after we did first :chuckle:

004xzu.jpg

:$

Isn't this one of the girls who was waiting on the other side of the street? If yes, then I understand why Dom is so smily, he had just been talking to us and we were standing right there :yesey::chuckle:

:supersad:. You've met Dom again. You lucky people :(.

I'll never meet any of Muse members :LOL:. so for me you're seriously the luckiest persons in the world :yesey:.

Hi all!!

It's way too long ago since I posted on the PDT for the last time. I feel a bit embarresed :$. But I followed everything and I think its time to show some of my own pics again.

kklkgflkflkfkf.png

Ohh.... he looks so cute in this one. I just want to hug him and never let go

dom.jpg

07612_92501_MuseDom_DC_covshhotnov04_02.jpg

Today I actually bought myself a guitar teaching book (don't know how to write it :p). But what I'm trying to say is that I dearly want learn how to play the guitar it's just soooo hard. My fingers are too stiff.....

I'm glad I started learning the banging skills a long time ago so that I don't have to go trough the same hell again :happy: Now it's just the guitarhell or more a finger-stiffnesshell.

Hi all!!

It's way too long ago since I posted on the PDT for the last time. I feel a bit embarresed :$. But I followed everything and I think its time to show some of my own pics again.

kklkgflkflkfkf.png

Ohh.... he looks so cute in this one. I just want to hug him and never let go

dom.jpg

07612_92501_MuseDom_DC_covshhotnov04_02.jpg

Today I actually bought myself a guitar teaching book (don't know how to write it :p). But what I'm trying to say is that I dearly want learn how to play the guitar it's just soooo hard. My fingers are too stiff.....

I'm glad I started learning the banging skills a long time ago so that I don't have to go trough the same hell again :happy: Now it's just the guitarhell or more a finger-stiffnesshell.

Welcome back ;). I haven't been in here for ages, but it seems like people only post when I leave :LOL:.

tumblr_l4appaw0ql1qc4mgxo1_500.jpg

That's awesome! :happy:. It's hard at the beginning to get used to the guitar and all, but after that you'll be a guitar-playing-god :cool:. I play guitar, but I always preferred to play the drums, but as I have no money for a drumkit, I got a guitar :cool:.

Hey pluginstarlight. Are you my fellow V-section lover?

1420864862_l.jpg

What? *cough* No! *cough* :ninja:hell yes

bhr03.jpg

I have that on my wall. :stunned:

I didn't even notice the smile! It's so gorgeous! Like this:

49172009-4d8fc228bd5703f15f8e106bac13c8b2.4b243b22-full.jpg

Welcome back ;). I haven't been in here for ages, but it seems like people only post when I leave :LOL:.

tumblr_l4appaw0ql1qc4mgxo1_500.jpg

That's awesome! :happy:. It's hard at the beginning to get used to the guitar and all, but after that you'll be a guitar-playing-god :cool:. I play guitar, but I always preferred to play the drums, but as I have no money for a drumkit, I got a guitar :cool:.

I hope so:p I already tried to play some songs by tab, but I never got it right. I think I just need to train on my fingers really, really hard to make them as flexible as possible.

It's sad that you don't have the money to buy a drumkit, cuz drumming really is the most awesome thing in the world. I hope you'll be able to buy one soon.

Btw I just borrowed my brothers guitar. One reason to still love him XD

EDIT: Oops forgot the picture :D

10514_151524_MUSEem9.jpg

I really love this one btw

Edited by Lott_

I hope so:p I already tried to play some songs by tab, but I never got it right. I think I just need to train on my fingers really, really hard to make them as flexible as possible.

It's sad that you don't have the money to buy a drumkit, cuz drumming really is the most awesome thing in the world. I hope you'll be able to buy one soon.

It's just a matter of fingers, really :yesey:. Also, if you got Muse tabs the way Matt plays it then srsly you've got a hard thing to do :stunned:. Cause you can easily change the tabs for easier one. - at least I do it :shifty:. I don't have really long fingers and I always feel drums better, so it's hard for me to do anything with a guitar :LOL:. but well, if I try hard I can play everything :yesey:.

With my luck I'm sure I won't even see a drumkit from 10 meters away :p. Seriously, I've never seen a drumkit...only from about 50/100meters away at Muse gig in London and that's all :LOL:. I got Dom's drumsticks tho :shifty:. but yep. I got a small house so the drumkit won't fit in + my parents won't let me buy it anyway :). You see I'm the most unlucky person in the world :party:. I won't meet my idols, won't play an instrument I want and everyone got some problems with me - that's how I feel it at the moment tho.

But hey, I've finished scrapbook for Matt :party:. The only happy thing this year, I guess :LOL:.

tumblr_l4dwp5XGK01qb0gm2o1_1280.png

What? *cough* No! *cough* :ninja:hell yes

I have that on my wall. :stunned:

I thought you might appreciate this just as much as I do. I almost died when I was flicking through my magazine and saw this.

pic02.jpg

What's the proper name for that bit, anyway?

004.jpg

speech-007.jpg

Perou105.jpg

Awww, :chuckle:. and you've posted big headed Dom! :happy:.

I miss his colour-skinnies :supersad:.

What do you mean big headed Dom??? He hasn't got a big head:eek: It's exactly the right size.(or did you mean his sunglasses, cuz those are just perfect)

And yes those skinny's are indeed absolutely awesome. I love the green ones the most:p (green is my favourite color). A friend of mine even wanted to buy some coloured skinny's for my birthday. Unfortunatly she couldn't find one, so she just bought me an alarmclock (with all the colours of the rainbow)

And I understand what you mean. I would never want to be in the same situation as you are. I might have some problems with setting up a band and making my biggest dream come true, but I can still play the most awesome instrument in the world.

I really hope that one day you'll be able to buy a good drumkit and being able to play it well (without annoyed parents or neighbours)