OMG, he looks so good here. :stunned:and Dom too *cough* :ninja:

:eek::'(

Is there a picture were they don't look good?

I can't see the first pic :erm:

Is it wrong that I looked over and over at the second pic? :$

49261648.jpg

No, it's not. I did the same thing, I just couldn't look away from his pefectness.

:LOL: I just love your ava! :LOL:

I just love that show XD

I have to make my math homework now, it won't be easy to not look all these awesome pics, but I need to.

Edited by Lott_

What do you mean big headed Dom??? He hasn't got a big head:eek: It's exactly the right size.(or did you mean his sunglasses, cuz those are just perfect)

And yes those skinny's are indeed absolutely awesome. I love the green ones the most:p (green is my favourite color). A friend of mine even wanted to buy some coloured skinny's for my birthday. Unfortunatly she couldn't find one, so she just bought me an alarmclock (with all the colours of the rainbow)

And I understand what you mean. I would never want to be in the same situation as you are. I might have some problems with setting up a band and making my biggest dream come true, but I can still play the most awesome instrument in the world.

I really hope that one day you'll be able to buy a good drumkit and being able to play it well (without annoyed parents or neighbours)

But look at his body and then head :chuckle:. Too much photoshop can kill :p.

I love yellow ones as my fav ones <3. I even got yellow skinnies cause of it :LOL:. :cool:.

Awww, maybe next time :ninja:.

Well, I'm going to start a band next year and I'll play guitar :). Cause I'm too stupid for drums :p. or/and they're too expensive.

Thanks but really - it's as possible as me meeting Dom :LOL:.

101225298.jpg

I want this photo without a watermark :(.

:awesome: Editors!!! I can't wait to see them on the 4th! :D

And buy one then? :)

I want to see them too :supersad:

It's not that easy :LOL:

I hope you like your new job! :happy:

:'(. Nooooo! But he's got a full closet of them, as he said in an interview - he gave it to second hand shop or what? :wtf:.

:eyebrows:. I'd not even mind if you posted this photo couple of times in one post <3.

Well, we asked him about the skinnies and he didn't know either and now Matt wears all the colourful stuff ;)

I have different views of it :eyebrows:

datass.jpg

Well said :yesey:

Hey, how are you? Is your new job good?

3b6bf953-bf20-4435-97c0-d9131015dec7.jpg

:chuckle:!

Aloha!

I am great just hurting my neck hurts for some strange reason :wtf:... But i got piad today so it's all good :) You?

And yah my job is great such lovely people! :happy:... Apperently i am working much better then what my boss was expecting.... She thought it would take me AGES to get around their own database and filing system and other things but well i learned quick and i basically know everything already i need to know which rather shocked me :stunned:... I thought it was going to take ages for me to learn everything but it's only been like 4 or 5 days and i know pretty much everything i need to know lol! But it's good. I actually like my job :chuckle:

perthbdodom.png

I have it on poster :shifty:

:happy: I missed you missy! Havn't spoke to you in AGESSSSSS

Coke_Festival_Poland_2010_m.jpg

Lucky :supersad:. <3.

Awww :$. I was busy with making this scrapbook for Matt...and also, there's still loads of things to do with it *sighs*.

How have you been? Anything new happened? :).

:happy:. Polish photo again :happy:. Best is that Dom after the gig took my teddy bear that my friend threw him at the stage - I wasn't feeling good, so I had to sit down in the back then, so she threw it - and yep, he took it :party:. Wondering if he laughed at leopard printed shirt of this teddy <3.

I want to see them too :supersad:

It's not that easy :LOL:

I hope you like your new job! :happy:

Well, we asked him about the skinnies and he didn't know either and now Matt wears all the colourful stuff ;)

datass.jpg

:( Havn't you already seen them?

And try Ebay? =/

Yup i love it haha! Part from the tiredness after the day is done but i will get used to it.

Matt stole his style. :phu:

glastodom1.png

:chuckle:!

Aloha!

I am great just hurting my neck hurts for some strange reason :wtf:... But i got piad today so it's all good :) You?

And yah my job is great such lovely people! :happy:... Apperently i am working much better then what my boss was expecting.... She thought it would take me AGES to get around their own database and filing system and other things but well i learned quick and i basically know everything already i need to know which rather shocked me :stunned:... I thought it was going to take ages for me to learn everything but it's only been like 4 or 5 days and i know pretty much everything i need to know lol! But it's good. I actually like my job :chuckle:

perthbdodom.png

Wrap it with a scarf :happy: and put Icy Hot on it, or whatever you have there :chuckle:

I'm fine thanks, I found out I like Alex Turner so...:rolleyes:

It's great that it took you so little to get around well, and you showed your boss you're good :yesey:

50c0894c-766e-4ffd-9c66-e46e4db98766.jpg

he's never gonna wear them again :supersad:

I know :'(

licksstomach.jpg

And I hate that fact!! :'( (I'm using this smiley a lot today)

and the picture you posted. :'( I'm going now. :( *sniffs*

Is there a picture were they don't look good?

:yesey: there are a lot (but back in the old days)

tumblr_kzs2diLszt1qzguiho1_500.jpg

datass.jpg

Ahh, I see - that's sad tho :(.

And damn :supersad:. You've met Dom, lucky people! :(. I'll never meet him, hope you gave him a hug from me :happy:.

Holy mother of Dom :pope:. That's now a pure bliss :D. <333.

:( Havn't you already seen them?

And try Ebay? =/

Yup i love it haha! Part from the tiredness after the day is done but i will get used to it.

Matt stole his style. :phu:

glastodom1.png

Yes but they are so awesome that I want them at Wembley too :supersad:

Maybe in half an hour I'll get one from Ebay :shifty:

That's good :happy: I guess the tiredness will go away soon.

:fear:

p1030304.jpg

Lucky :supersad:. <3.

Awww :$. I was busy with making this scrapbook for Matt...and also, there's still loads of things to do with it *sighs*.

How have you been? Anything new happened? :).

:happy:. Polish photo again :happy:. Best is that Dom after the gig took my teddy bear that my friend threw him at the stage - I wasn't feeling good, so I had to sit down in the back then, so she threw it - and yep, he took it :party:. Wondering if he laughed at leopard printed shirt of this teddy <3.

Aww i am sure it will get done soon :happy:

And i have been great! :)

Well i got my results from college basically i got 3 A's but they are actually merits which are equivilent to A's and A levels.... Then i got my first ever job and it's great haha. :). That's about it really!

Awww! Glad he took it :). He probably did laugh at the leo print haha!

24uyyo4.jpg

Ahh, I see - that's sad tho :(.

And damn :supersad:. You've met Dom, lucky people! :(. I'll never meet him, hope you gave him a hug from me :happy:.

Yeah in Helsinki...I just posted the pics today, so I think they are a few pages back :happy:

And I hate that fact!! :'( (I'm using this smiley a lot today)

and the picture you posted. :'( I'm going now. :( *sniffs*

yeah me too but I am in a sulky mood anyway ;)

p1030249.jpg