• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love it sooo much! <3. I so wish they'll record something more - waiting for new Muse album is tiring; and Vicky Cryer is a good band to listen to + their songs sound really amazing to me.

I don't want to post here all the photos from this person's account and steal them without permission, but I guess posting a link is good: here it comes TEH DOM MONSTER <3.

I dunno if he's wearing contacts or not - but it might be also an affect of poor camera and the light. He looks so stunning tho! I love it <3.

Edited by AMfrompoland!!

I love it sooo much! <3. I so wish they'll record something more - waiting for new Muse album is tiring; and Vicky Cryer is a good band to listen to + their songs sound really amazing to me.

I don't want to post here all the photos from this person's account and steal them without permission, but I guess posting a link is good: here it comes TEH DOM MONSTER <3.

I dunno if he's wearing contacts or not - but it might be also an affect of poor camera and the light. He looks so stunning tho! I love it <3.

They doesn't seem bad:happy:.

Those are actually my pics! Glad you like them. He wasn't wearing contacts, but I had a LOT of red-eye to fix and I didn't want him to look like Satan-Dom. Any color alteration for Dom (or Mark Stoermer) is due to the red-eye correction.

Those are actually my pics! Glad you like them. He wasn't wearing contacts, but I had a LOT of red-eye to fix and I didn't want him to look like Satan-Dom. Any color alteration for Dom (or Mark Stoermer) is due to the red-eye correction.

Very cool. Thanks for sharing your pictures! :)

Thanks a lot for the pics.

More from tumblr:

tumblr_lou9khMNvr1qc5woao4_500.jpg

:dom:

Btw, I like Vicky Cryer stuff as well. It's so catchy.

Ladies Dom has officially joined Twitter.... @Dominic_Howard.....as endorsed by Capt T Kirk.... @Nowherethomas.....go spread the love ..... :)

More reasons to love Tom.

And he just tweeted this:

@Nowherethomas Tom Kirk

66f62d8c095845b2aed72256551eecd7_7.jpg

“Charlie can't believe his t-bone luck."

Charlie is certainly a lucky dog. I'd like to swap places with him at this moment :p

Oh! And there are more:

183815_118643324898016_100002570470641_121572_4555249_n.jpg

215076_118639654898383_100002570470641_121519_161741_n.jpg

Edited by hikaru_bloom