tumblr_li7wgnj2Au1qi5i08o1_500.gif

tumblr_li9o8dHkgo1qeatfeo1_400.gif

tumblr_liac6mK8331qdo1qro1_500.jpg

tumblr_lib5g8hpxz1qc5woao1_500.jpg

:eyebrows:

Hey you :)

Ello everyone! :happy:

So who here is going to leeds?

I am planning on going with some friends but i thought if some of you were going maybe we could meet up :awesome:

saltlaketotahoelake8.jpg

hello....:) I'm going Reading

019.jpg

Same here. Reading won (well, I haven't tickets yet. I hope they will no be saled in 2 days..

I tried that and it didn't work :noey:

01_003.jpg

Ah man :(. That's a shame *hugs*. If my mum doesn't agree, I'll simply go to work - and as I'm moving to England in September anyway, so I guess that the ticket there is not a big deal :ninja:. As long as people won't buy all of the tickets in a month or two :stunned:.

Leopard print, ftw <3.

Good luck with convincing your mother.

tumblr_lin5ycx0Un1qekzc7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lil5tpoAdu1qce5qj.gif

tumblr_licy7wSnLx1qd7oslo1_500.jpg

:happy:

muse2212.jpg

Anyway, how are you all, dear PDTers? :ninja:.

tumblr_lil5tpoAdu1qce5qj.gif

:stunned:

Ah man :(. That's a shame *hugs*. If my mum doesn't agree, I'll simply go to work - and as I'm moving to England in September anyway, so I guess that the ticket there is not a big deal :ninja:. As long as people won't buy all of the tickets in a month or two :stunned:.

Leopard print, ftw <3.

muse2212.jpg

Anyway, how are you all, dear PDTers? :ninja:.

*hugs back* I keep hoping she changes her mind :') because she said we could go to England for a weekend (that was before I asked) and my dad would like to go. we just don't have the money right now (last years holiday was kinda expensive :chuckle:) if it isn't sold out very soon there is still a chance that I'm going :happy:

I hope you can go :D

I'm trying to convice my mother that going at Reading Festival makes sense! :awesome:. and also I might start the guitar course 3 days after that :awesome:.

Good luck!!! :happy:

I hope you can go!

I decided not to tell my parents about the whole festival situation... They are against festivals a hell of a lot. They wouldn't let me go if i begged them and gave them a million pounds :erm:... So i am going to just stay round jake's and just say that i am going to manchester to see my friends band. Jake's mum knows i am going so if i am in trouble she knows where i am. I am not going to miss leeds just cause my parents don't want me to go because of booze/drugs :rolleyes:. I am 18 and i know not to take drugs and besides i don't wanna be pissed i will forget about muse the next day :eek:. And yeah i am 18 i can do what the hell i want :awesome:. 19 soon infact :p

And i am not likely this dom nabbing muse's twitter thing :erm:...

It's meant to be for muse not just dom :chuckle:

muse-drummer-stare.jpg

Good luck!!!

I hope you can go!

I decided not to tell my parents about the whole festival situation... They are against festivals a hell of a lot. They wouldn't let me go if i begged them and gave them a million pounds... So i am going to just stay round jake's and just say that i am going to manchester to see my friends band. Jake's mum knows i am going so if i am in trouble she knows where i am. I am not going to miss leeds just cause my parents don't want me to go because of booze/drugs. I am 18 and i know not to take drugs and besides i don't wanna be pissed i will forget about muse the next day. And yeah i am 18 i can do what the hell i want. 19 soon infact.

And i am not likely this dom nabbing muse's twitter thing...

It's meant to be for muse not just dom

Cheers ;).

Ergh, I totally understand your situation :shifty:. My mum says that festivals don't make sense, cause I'd have to stand couple of hours to get close to the stage - like I didn't for Wembley :rolleyes:. but yep. I hope you can go :shifty:. Also, if you can afford it and you're old enough to know that drugs'n'alcohol are bad (hehe :p.) then why not? I guess your parents are "a bit" too protective here.

:chuckle:. But why so? If he doesn't want to make a separated account, let him post on Muse's Twitter. Then all we'd get on this account would be only to see website's updates? :erm:. I'd be happier if they'd be still posting on Muse Account, than piss Dom off and write shit about him on the net :LOL:. but yep - now I see that touring is pretty "boring" and tiring for their brains :noey:. and I love that Dom is acting like such a troll - posting on Muse's account, Chris and Matt are like: "wtf? make yourself an account" and Dom answers: "U MAD?" with a massive grin on his face :chuckle:. Love it! <3.

*hugs back* I keep hoping she changes her mind :') because she said we could go to England for a weekend (that was before I asked) and my dad would like to go. we just don't have the money right now (last years holiday was kinda expensive :chuckle:) if it isn't sold out very soon there is still a chance that I'm going :happy:

I hope you can go :D

I hope so too! :supersad:. Muse should make a free gig for all the Musers with only OoS songs tho! :(. Just getting there is expensive and there's still the thing about the festival's ticket :noey:. For me journey to England and to Reading will cost about 200pounds + the ticket :stunned:. so yep...I wish I was rich :rolleyes:.

I'll keep my fingews cwossed for you! So maybe we'll meet at Reading then :happy:. It'd be great :yesey:.

sziget2002128.jpg

a bigger version :awesome:

23t0bp2.jpg

:pimp:. *pokes his belly* :ninja:.

I hope so too! :supersad:. Muse should make a free gig for all the Musers with only OoS songs tho! . Just getting there is expensive and there's still the thing about the festival's ticket . For me journey to England and to Reading will cost about 200pounds + the ticket . so yep...I wish I was rich

I'll keep my fingews cwossed for you! So maybe we'll meet at Reading then :happy:. It'd be great :yesey:.

sziget2002128.jpg

:pimp:. *pokes his belly* :ninja:.

this :yesey: aww. I'm not going :noey: we don't have enough money. would have loved to meet you :(

oh well I shouldn't complain I'm going to pinkpop (festival) this year (Foo fighters :awesome:)

I should be studying for exams :ninja:

xonlt.jpg

aw6jv.jpg