Oh the memories.... If only PDT was how it used to be

tumblr_lh3dgtPhg81qd7oslo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1298587333&Signature=csCU%2FIMJOgVDYk4u%2FdRg3oEGcnc%3D

:eek::stunned::$

:eyebrows:

I know. We can't travel back in time though, we need to look forward.

That bastard! :fear: I want Dom to win it at least once. He needs an awards that officially proves how hot he is.

But I'm also happy for Matt.

I think she means the PDT between December 2009 and April 2010.. That's the time it was active the most in its history. We needed a new thread every 2 weeks.(I know this has been said many times, but I like to remind us of the old days.)

it's so quiet nowadays :(

tumblr_lh4kt5oMW11qappnqo1_500.png

:LOL:

Cheers!

That's understandable . I loved PDT in 2207/2008/2009 .

you're from the future :eek:

stupid comment is stupid :facepalm:

sorry for double post I blame the image limit :fear:

U mean - PDT years ago or PDT from January 2010-around summer 2010?

I remember PDT in 2007 - it was such a nice place then :happy:.

Calm and lovely <3.

27237_379414636871_356782036871_3978413_4889223_n.jpg

Not in a row...he won (I guess) 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2011 :shifty:.

:eyebrows:. That's just perfect :chuckle:. Fits!

I don't remember the first pdt I posted in but that was a nice place :happy: the pdt with the oranges was also fun :chuckle:

:happy:

tumblr_lh4b4hvX9R1qappnqo1_250.gif

tumblr_lh3uq1qrh41qdx846.gif

:chuckle: the second one :')

sorry for so many posts but I'm really bored and this is the only website that works :facepalm: and this thread is too empty :yesey:

I don't remember the first pdt I posted in but that was a nice place :happy: the pdt with the oranges was also fun :chuckle:

:LOL:. Oranges were fun :yesey:. When I made Orange English Cheesecake I almost died laughing while reminding myself about it :eek:.

oh god that would be amazing.

We so should do it! :LOL:.

tumblr_lh4kt5oMW11qappnqo1_500.png

:stunned:. Ok, now it's official...

I died...

...laughing :LOL:.

:LOL:. Oranges were fun :yesey:. When I made Orange English Cheesecake I almost died laughing while reminding myself about it :eek:.

We so should do it! :LOL:.

:stunned:. Ok, now it's official...

I died...

...laughing :LOL:.

:LOL: I went to a gig of another band and they threw oranges to the crowd and I nearly died laughing. and I still have the weird photoshops I made :chuckle:

:yesey::chuckle:

010.jpg

024.jpg

:LOL: I went to a gig of another band and they threw oranges to the crowd and I nearly died laughing. and I still have the weird photoshops I made :chuckle:

010.jpg

024.jpg

OMG, Muse so should have done that!! :LOL:. Oranges, ftw :cool:. Freshly squeezed :chuckle:.

:LOL::!! Those photos were simply epic :pimp:. <3.

OMG, second picture :LOL:. <3. But the first one - he looks like heaven :happy:.

Also he's got two versions of his Casio watch: famous golden one and this silver one :cool:. I like the golden one better tho :happy:.

246890118.jpg

OMG, Muse so should have done that!! :LOL:. Oranges, ftw :cool:. Freshly squeezed :chuckle:.

:LOL::!! Those photos were simply epic :pimp:. <3.

OMG, second picture :LOL:. <3. But the first one - he looks like heaven :happy:.

Also he's got two versions of his Casio watch: famous golden one and this silver one :cool:. I like the golden one better tho :happy:.

246890118.jpg

:chuckle:

yes :happy:

I like both :)

k00pac.png

:LOL:!!

Oh God.

msg126010588315.png

mahoranges.jpg

:LOL:. That's how I made a mess just by comparing Dom's...parts in skinny jeans to freshly squeezed oranges, jesus :LOL:. <3. LOVE IT anyway :LOL:.

OrangeEatsMuse.png

DomTheOrangeJuiceCow.png

DomTheHolyLeopardPrintedRedBullcopy.png

011.jpg

You want me to die laughing, don't you? :LOL:.

IMG_6937.jpg

*lurks at the table* so THAT's where Matt took all the alcohol from...shame tho...he didn't even share with other guests :rolleyes:.

Edited by AMfrompoland!!

I know it's nothing important, but I just thought it'd be epic.

My mum sent me a gift for my bday (8th march) but the package came today, so look what I got for my b'day

180633_10150098933173511_550488510_6388339_3449888_n.jpg

:LOL:. I haz my own Spiderman :awesome:.

And to show how big he is: drumsticks are about 40,6cms, and guitar...well we all know how tall is a guitar :LOL:. But This Spidey is MASSIVE :awesome:. so epic :cool:.

SpiderDom...SpiderDom :chuckle:.

and just to celebrate it:

2036157629_8e1587408e_b.jpg

:LOL:. That's how I made a mess just by comparing Dom's...parts in skinny jeans to freshly squeezed oranges, jesus :LOL:. <3. LOVE IT anyway :LOL:.

:chuckle:

My mum sent me a gift for my bday (8th march) but the package came today, so look what I got for my b'day

And to show how big he is: drumsticks are about 40,6cms, and guitar...well we all know how tall is a guitar :LOL:. But This Spidey is MASSIVE :awesome:. so epic :cool:.

:awesome:

Do you realize how lucky are you you have mom that knows about your obsession and support you?:D

omg, awesome gift!:awesome:

tumblr_lh6q1u2gAT1qf2pdvo1_500.png

edit:

Dom`s reaction, when he is going to meet me one day...

tumblr_lh5znqzix71qzbpkd.gif

:D

Edited by starlike_starlight

Do you realize how lucky are you you have mom that knows about your obsession and support you?:D

To be honest: I got this plushie cause I'm a massive Spiderman fan since I was a kid...but yep - drumsticks are cause of Dom *coughs*. I don't even have a drumkit, ffs! :LOL:.

so yep...also my mum was at 2 Muse gigs with me :cool:. so I guess I'm lucky to have a mother like this :). Also to approve my Dom-Obsession...she must have good,strong nerves...but yep...I have to listen about Chris after that :chuckle:.

1z5u55j.jpg

LOOOVVEE this picture! Hope there's more like this one :shifty:.

omg, awesome gift!:awesome:

tumblr_lh6q1u2gAT1qf2pdvo1_500.png

IKR? Finally something I can call SpiderDom and I won't get weird looks - people will just think they heard "Spiderman" wrong :ninja:.

:happy:. More pics from nmes, plz :pimp:.

Edited by AMfrompoland!!