Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

Conk, it almost sounds like you were at the same ticketek venue as me. I was fourth in the queue, the three people before me looked like they'd been there a while...and the first guy got 6 GA tickets, then they were all gone. And we all started to panic. The woman behind me had a Tourettes outbreak under her breath.

that is why you have to comb the internet obsessively if you want to get gold....i think my friend was looking at the ticketek page when she found out.

MUSE

i really really really really REALLY hope they play newborn...

i'm sure they will!

They are not going to have more than one opener :LOL: and yes. Old setlist ftw.

And I rekon - to whoever said i hope they play new born, they probably will, it seems to be on every 2nd night or third night that they do a show - so its a regular at least.

I think thats just so they could have some down time. Honestly, I don't think they're big enough to do multiple arena shows, but you can never tell these days with illegal downloading!

We should totes have a board meetup, we had somewhat of a mini one at the 1st Festy Hall show and it was really cool to meet everyone. :)

yes meetups. plz? i wanna met some people off here.

what time would you have to arrive there to be up the front in GA?

i dunno but i think i'll take the day off school and get into the city all day so as to line up and be right at the front. i think i'll get some kind of energy gels and smuggle them in so as i don't get too tired & faint. i think i'll also try to get my own bottle of water in. if i say i'm diabetic do you reckon they'd let me take it in? i'm not really diabetic, but eh.

EDIT: i got three GA tickets in the presale on the internet. didn't buy them till four hours after it started though. it was lucky cause if they hadn't of had a presale i would have had to trust my dad to order them and he's not that reliable.

um, I'm new, but meet ups sound like fun, so I can actually know people who like Muse for a change :LOL:

you don't need meet up's, it's amazing how many closet case Muse fans are out there. half the people you know are probably fans you just never knew it... :)

only 90 days till Muse in Melb - so close yet so far :LOL:

LOL... don't get me started on them.. "Muse and Special Guests"... yes they were 'special', but NOT in the good way... :LOL:

@ winno: they were called 'Ground Component' I'm pretty sure, also it seems we are getting the same birthday present ^____^

they were so bad!! and everyone was just standing there going, "umm can muse play now?"

for some reason they had the feeling they were what everyone was there to see and that they were so much better than muse.. haha, and he took his shirt off!! lol knob.....

iv miss out on tickets.. and i cant handle having to sit up the back and go, hey, is that matt up there? i can see? grrrr!!!!!! so upset... please anounce a second show!!!

you don't need meet up's, it's amazing how many closet case Muse fans are out there. half the people you know are probably fans you just never knew it... :)

Oh no, the way I was bouncing around when I got tickets, someone would have said something instead of staring at me blankly. "Muse? Is that a band?"

Ground Components? Bah! I'm not sure that should be considered music. Ever.

Archived