Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

Guest Bennett
Rod laver is bad? i really didnt like festival hall so i was hoping RL was better. no matter what the location is like it will be great, as it IS muse that are playing :D

lol it's good as.

I've seen some great performances which I attribute to Rod Laver. I saw Evermore for the first time there and thought they were mind blowing, each subsequent time I've seen them they've been pretty abysmal.

I mean really, what's wrong with Rod Lover? It's much better than Festy Hole.

I've seen some great performances which I attribute to Rod Laver. I saw Evermore for the first time there and thought they were mind blowing, each subsequent time I've seen them they've been pretty abysmal.

I mean really, what's wrong with Rod Lover? It's much better than Festy Hole.

Rod Laver is much better than Festival Hall. Although really, there isn't any REALLY good big music venues in Melbourne at all.

Rod Laver is a great venue for concerts, I've seen some great bands there, Radiohead , Coldplay & now for Muse or hope so, any idea if they are only doing one show in Melbourne cause i probably wont be able to make it on the 15th & im gonna be shattered if i miss out.

the dates are rather close together to do more than one show ne where, unless they com back around to each city again

Yeah thats true, but they could suprise us like last time with another date being released for Festival Hall... but some how i think its doubtful they will release another date for the November gig in Melbourne (or anywhere else) this time around :stunned:

Hey All,

Just want to say don't worry about the floor section at Rod Laver - I work at the arena and they can (and probably will) turn the floor section into a mosh. But its likely to be divided into barrier-ed sections I think - usually the artists ideas/wants are followed, so long as there's no major security concerns. I really can't imagine the band going "Let them be seated".

But I'll try and found out for you!

*goes off to pry...*

Hey All,

Just want to say don't worry about the floor section at Rod Laver - I work at the arena and they can (and probably will) turn the floor section into a mosh. But its likely to be divided into barrier-ed sections I think - usually the artists ideas/wants are followed, so long as there's no major security concerns. I really can't imagine the band going "Let them be seated".

But I'll try and found out for you!

*goes off to pry...*

can you imagine the start of koc/plug/tiro with people in seats? :/

itd be like '.....yay.....:('

can you imagine the start of koc/plug/tiro with people in seats? :/

itd be like '.....yay.....:('

saw them in verona and it was all seated (the seats are pernamanent there, so they couldn't really change that). It was quite odd to start with. Everyone up the back stood up, but down on the floor area the security guards kept trying to make people sit back down...until matt told everyone they could stand if they wanted to.

I'd like to weigh in on this debate a little...considering that this is the first time they've played an arena show in Melb, and coincidentally, they did two HUGE arena shows in Wembley earlier this year, I suspect that it will be very similar. Similar setlist (Hooray for golden oldies UNINTENDED!!!!!!!!) and similar stage.

ALSO. Supports. At Wembley they had 3 support acts, turning it into a MASSIVE night, I think there may be a chance that they will do something similar in Melbourne. Probably not 3 bands, but maybe a local band and someone big (Killers? Would be fucking amazing.)

It would be good if ticketek put a price up though. FFS. Will there be different prices for floor and seating? I know Festy Hole doesn't, but I think Telstra Dome does.

yeah all wanting to know these things, date is closing in fast....

i doubt they would age limit the age in the mosh, but you never know. but ill smuggle ya in if they do, but shhh :p

But i swear if ground components walk back out onto stage... yeah ill explode in a shower of rage.

Hmm. Well, to quote the Presale thread:

i e-mailed ticketmaster and they said muse fanclub only pre-sale starts 12pm to midnight on Wednesday the 15th

but muse don't have a fanclub so i'm assuming that just means the pre-sales on this site

so its the day before general public tickets go on sale

do they usually sell both seats and ga through presale or just one of them??

I wonder what that means for us and Ticketek then...? I went on their website to try and get an email address or SOMETHING, but they only answer questions about tickets you've already bought...really sucks, we need to know what's going on, dammit!! :eek:

I'm freaking out. :stunned:

Edit: By the way, I'd explode in a shower of rage too if Ground Components came out...they were awful. o_O

12pm to midnight on Wednesday?!

*isn't sure if he'll be paid by then and needs to buy him and his girlfriend tickets*

Hopefully it all turns out good, because I must not miss this concert. And last time they came here in January she missed it because like 10 minutes before they went on sale her brother took money from her account for tattoo's. Curse him.

Guest Bennett

its An All Ages Mosh At Rod Laver !!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived