Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

Oh damnit people. Lol! Yea! Door parties would be cool! =D Hehehe.

Aw cgreen! -pats- When're you getting back to Melb then? xP

I get back to Melbs on the 25th, my friends wedding happens to be two weeks before the Muse gig. That was good timing by her, forcing me to come back to Aus for November...

Lol! Muse forumer shirt eh? Funkeh! That'd be way cool! Hm. I think I just said the same thing in two different ways again. Pfft. Need to stop doing that. Anyway, yea... I'd love to do one, but me = no artistic (as in art-art) skills, so I don't even want to try doing one. -shifty eyes- It'll probably just be a waste of my time and money. Heh. If anyone wants to make one for me though, I wouldn't mind. =D

Lol! Muse forumer shirt eh? Funkeh! That'd be way cool! Hm. I think I just said the same thing in two different ways again. Pfft. Need to stop doing that. Anyway, yea... I'd love to do one, but me = no artistic (as in art-art) skills, so I don't even want to try doing one. -shifty eyes- It'll probably just be a waste of my time and money. Heh. If anyone wants to make one for me though, I wouldn't mind. =D

We should do something. I'll look into it when I get home.

Awesome! Keep me updated guys! ;) I'll be having my exams right before the Muse concert. My last concert's on the day of Muse. o.O So yes, hell of a way to celebrate. Too bad I've got no one to celebrate it with. Pfft. Lol. <3

Ah we'll make sure you have a proper Muse celebration!

Interesting. Hmm.

Though, I myself am staying with my friend who's on the board too. I wonder what her parents'll think.

And we're seated, too. :(

We're seated too. 'Cos I'm dragging my Dad along to see them. I want him to see Knights of Cydonia LIVE! He'll love it. My Dad isn't a mosh pit kind...

Archived