Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

Yeah, but it's been played on multiple occasions earlier this year. And do not tell me to shutup. It's a message board you idiot. You write down whatever's on your mind. You're not going to like everything you see.

Fury

RBS

The Groove

haven't been played since about 2004/5

Yeah, but it's been played on multiple occasions earlier this year. And do not tell me to shutup. It's a message board you idiot. You write down whatever's on your mind. You're not going to like everything you see.

I didn't mean it aggressively its just its not the same old set list at all otherwise we wouldn't all be posting in this thread, geez and there was me thinking you were joking :rolleyes:

Nothing SPECTACULAR so far...

Perth got the first hearing of Fury

Adelaide got Ruled by Secrecy

What is Melbourne going to get?

They've got the first Southern Hemisphere performance of Micro Cuts, I find that quite exciting.

I don't understand why everyone's flipping at me.

You are very disrespectful to us, and you are basically a n00b if your join date (of today) is anything to go by.

2 or 3 times you have been bossy, telling me and other members to concentrate on the next songs.

We'll concentrate on what we like, sunshine...

You are very disrespectful to us, and you are basically a n00b if your join date (of today) is anything to go by.

2 or 3 times you have been bossy, telling me and other members to concentrate on the next songs.

We'll concentrate on what we like, sunshine...

I've been a member on Muse Live forever. I'm just in this forum to follow this set. Trust me, I know Muse, and I know how a message board works.

Archived