Muse puns

Doomblitz777

Jimmy Kane gave me Sunburn... I'm so Ashamed. I just want the Apocalypse Please. So I was there, listening to some Hyper Music in utter Bliss, when all of a sudden, Fillip came up, said "Hate This And I'll Love You", and he forced upon me a Guiding Light, burning me.

He made his Escape. I, however, was embroiled in Fury and Hysteria, so pursued him. Through the Cave, The Gallery, the Muscle Museum and the House of the Rising Sun we ran, overcome by Megalomania.

"Time Is Running Out!" I yelled... "I'm gonna put your arm in a Sling! You are my Twin, but I'm still gonna put you in a Coma!" I screamed, Agitated beyond belief.

I ran so hard after him that I got Micro Cuts on my feet... I was not Feeling Good, but still he ran. I just wanted to hurt him like he hurt me so badly... I was praying "Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want".

Soon, there started the Rain,and we both got Soaked. Eventually, when he could run no further, he turned to me and surrendered. "Do We Need This?" he said. "I mean, come on... we're both Screenagers. If you killed me, it would be a Crying Shame... A Pointless Loss. I would be Eternally Missed. There would be an Uprising if you were to make me a Citizen Erased! You would have to run away to America, and be Ruled By Secrecy for the rest of your days!"

"You are a Man of Mystery" I said. "Easily, you made the sun Shine upon me, and it made me get Tourette's. How could you? We are brothers... I have a Map Of Your Head, we are Uno, when you fall, I'm Falling Away With You! You are Small Minded, but we are still brothers..."

"I'm sorry" he apologized. "It was with Minimum sense that I did this."

"All is well. Look, it's raining, we've both got Space Dementia... what do you say we go to the theatre in the City Of Delusion? We can watch that new flick Dracula Mountain and have some Popcorn."

"That sounds Glorious" he said :)

Jimmy Kane gave me Sunburn... I'm so Ashamed. I just want the Apocalypse Please. So I was there, listening to some Hyper Music in utter Bliss, when all of a sudden, Fillip came up, said "Hate This And I'll Love You", and he forced upon me a Guiding Light, burning me.

He made his Escape. I, however, was embroiled in Fury and Hysteria, so pursued him. Through the Cave, The Gallery, the Muscle Museum and the House of the Rising Sun we ran, overcome by Megalomania.

"Time Is Running Out!" I yelled... "I'm gonna put your arm in a Sling! You are my Twin, but I'm still gonna put you in a Coma!" I screamed, Agitated beyond belief.

I ran so hard after him that I got Micro Cuts on my feet... I was not Feeling Good, but still he ran. I just wanted to hurt him like he hurt me so badly... I was praying "Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want".

Soon, there started the Rain,and we both got Soaked. Eventually, when he could run no further, he turned to me and surrendered. "Do We Need This?" he said. "I mean, come on... we're both Screenagers. If you killed me, it would be a Crying Shame... A Pointless Loss. I would be Eternally Missed. There would be an Uprising if you were to make me a Citizen Erased! You would have to run away to America, and be Ruled By Secrecy for the rest of your days!"

"You are a Man of Mystery" I said. "Easily, you made the sun Shine upon me, and it made me get Tourette's. How could you? We are brothers... I have a Map Of Your Head, we are Uno, when you fall, I'm Falling Away With You! You are Small Minded, but we are still brothers..."

"I'm sorry" he apologized. "It was with Minimum sense that I did this."

"All is well. Look, it's raining, we've both got Space Dementia... what do you say we go to the theatre in the City Of Delusion? We can watch that new flick Dracula Mountain and have some Popcorn."

"That sounds Glorious" he said :)

:LOL::LOL:

you are very patient...(anything i write compared to this will suck:$)

• 5 years later...

Resurrecting this thread from its deep grave so that it can die again.

I was in Bliss when I observed the Execution Commentary of the Citizen Erased, who was guilty of Plugging in his Baby. I said Yes Please when my New Born asked if I wanted to Revolt. I was Easily tired of living in this City of Delusion. So I became a Defector and Escaped the clutches of my Handler who Ruled by Secrecy.

:LOL:

Archived