Love that :happy: Where did you found it?

Chris60.jpg

Morning PCT btw :kiss:

I actually stole it from someone from the last thread so I couldn't tell ya :ninja:

It's currently 2:00AM in my neck of the woods but I'm not tired and I'm really in a 'live Muse are fantastic' mood. :D

Chris34-2.jpg

Just watched Stockholm Syndrome live from Rock AM Ring '04. Listening to Chris's backing vocals made me feel tingly and funny. :ninja:

Tart tank,eh? :eyebrows:

Oh, and I still hold my opinion that that is the best performance of Stockholm EVER.

Hmm,I think I'll have to watch it on youtube.

But I did love SS from Glastonbury 2004. And Wembley. :happy:

Tart tank,eh? :eyebrows:

Hmm,I think I'll have to watch it on youtube.

But I did love SS from Glastonbury 2004. And Wembley. :happy:

The first time I watched SS from Glastonbury 04 it was summer and just before I went to bed - I couldn't fall asleep until 3 AM!The images of Chris in the crowd and just the total awesomeness of that performance killed me.

The first time I watched SS from Glastonbury 04 it was summer and just before I went to bed - I couldn't fall asleep until 3 AM!The images of Chris in the crowd and just the total awesomeness of that performance killed me.

:LOL:

I couldn't sleep for 3 hours after my first Muse concert. I was still over excited by the whole experience. :happy:

I couldn't sleep for 3 hours after my first Muse concert. I was still over excited by the whole experience. :happy:

aww...my first muse concert was lievin on halloween. was cold, dead tired, soaked (tooooo the boooone), and sick as a dog. debs and i stayed up at the hotel and had our first proper chat and drank wine and ate cold pizza :happy:

taken with the old, crap camera...

IMG_1188.jpg

spiderdom :happy:

aww...my first muse concert was lievin on halloween. was cold, dead tired, soaked (tooooo the boooone), and sick as a dog. debs and i stayed up at the hotel and had our first proper chat and drank wine and ate cold pizza :happy:

taken with the old, crap camera...

spiderdom :happy:

Awww,sounds so cute. :awesome:

edit: i hate this heat. i'm practically melting. :eek:

Edited by HullaGirl

After my first gig I got so excited (and I needed someone to spaff about it to) that I joined the Muse boards an hour later :awesome: - or something to that effect. It's been a love/hate relationship since :LOL:. I was drenched with sweat and tired as a dog, but the adrenalin was still in my system so I had to occupy myself with something while it was circulating :LOL:

Ugh, last night while I was watching Muse at Glastonbury I started feeling sick so I headed off to bed. Could not sleep though because there was a storm outside and the lightning was making me paranoid. I've only got 3 hours of sleep in me, an empty stomach, and a raging headache and tummy ache. Bah!

/random stuff

After my first gig I got so excited (and I needed someone to spaff about it to) that I joined the Muse boards an hour later :awesome: - or something to that effect. It's been a love/hate relationship since :LOL:. I was drenched with sweat and tired as a dog, but the adrenalin was still in my system so I had to occupy myself with something while it was circulating :LOL:

I guess the same thing will happen with me after I see Muse next week. :LOL:

Ugh, last night while I was watching Muse at Glastonbury I started feeling sick so I headed off to bed. Could not sleep though because there was a storm outside and the lightning was making me paranoid. I've only got 3 hours of sleep in me, an empty stomach, and a raging headache and tummy ache. Bah!

/random stuff

:eek: Ouch.

I love Glasto 2004. :happy: Hysteria and TIRO when Matt was doing that dance... :awesome:

I'm sweating like a pig here. It's 30º C here and I don't even want to think of what it's gonna be like in the concert. :erm:

I guess the same thing will happen with me after I see Muse next week. :LOL:

:eek: Ouch.

I love Glasto 2004. :happy: Hysteria and TIRO when Matt was doing that dance... :awesome:

I'm sweating like a pig here. It's 30º C here and I don't even want to think of what it's gonna be like in the concert. :erm:

Ooo, you're seeing Muse next week? Nice! Which gig will you be attending?

Tbh I always thought that Glasto '04 was a bit overrated, but still absolutely astonishing. If I could go to any 5 Muse gigs ever that would be one of them.

It's pretty warm here. Nice day for a cold glass of lemonade and a game of football :cool:. Of course I'll just be laying on the couch clutching a bottle of aspirin and a Snuggie :LOL:

EDIT: And Spain just won the World Cup. Good for 'em.

Ooo, you're seeing Muse next week? Nice! Which gig will you be attending?

They'll be performing here in our local festival Positivus AB. It truly will a be positive experience. :yesey:

Tbh I always thought that Glasto '04 was a bit overrated, but still absolutely astonishing. If I could go to any 5 Muse gigs ever that would be one of them.

I knooow,me too! And Glasto 2010 is definitely overrated. :indiff: Although TIRO was great with the crowd singing to "house of the rising sun". :happy:

Glasto and Hullabaloo. :happy: Or maybe Wembley too because it looked so frigging awesome on dvd! :awesome:

It's pretty warm here. Nice day for a cold glass of lemonade and a game of football :cool:. Of course I'll just be laying on the couch clutching a bottle of aspirin and a Snuggie :LOL:

:LOL::LOL:

I just want to whine and complain about the heat forever. I think I've told all my friends here on the messageboard that I can't stand it anymore. :rolleyes:

EDIT: And Spain just won the World Cup. Good for 'em.

Ha,I knew that!

Well,because of that octopus's prophecy or whatever. :LOL:

They'll be performing here in our local festival Positivus AB. It truly will a be positive experience. :yesey:

Hope you have loads and loads of fun :)

I knooow,me too! And Glasto 2010 is definitely overrated. :indiff: Although TIRO was great with the crowd singing to "house of the rising sun". :happy:

Glasto and Hullabaloo. :happy: Or maybe Wembley too because it looked so frigging awesome on dvd! :awesome:

How was '10 overrated? All I hear is people talking about what it did wrong :LOL: - Though yes, TIRO was way better than the 04' I say.

I think I would go to Rock AM Ring '04, Glastonbury '04, Wembley '07, Bizzare '00, and The Astoria '00.

:LOL::LOL:

I just want to whine and complain about the heat forever. I think I've told all my friends here on the messageboard that I can't stand it anymore. :rolleyes:

It's alright, man, I'm so lucky that the heat hasn't hit full force yet, luckily it's been perfect for the last few weeks.

Ha,I knew that!

Well,because of that octopus's prophecy or whatever. :LOL:

I don't even know what the octopus is :LOL: