screenshot20100520at115.png

Is he wearing leather pants? :eek:

why won't you be able to jump?

My problem was that the stage is really high and I could only see Dom's head :(...but Matt was jumping all over the stage so...you will see him^^!

Ermm,well when you have bigger boobs it might be a bit uncomfortable,jumping right in front of Chris. :chuckle:

why won't you be able to jump?

My problem was that the stage is really high and I could only see Dom's head :(...but Matt was jumping all over the stage so...you will see him^^!

I think she's talking about this more demanded big gigs where you are pressed against the barricades. There is simply no space left to jump and a part of you is always busy with trying to get enough fresh air :LOL:

I was first row at a concert in Cologne and we've got more than enough place to jump and so on but when I was first row at Rock am Ring we were so much flattened that it really hurt :rolleyes:

And yesss you jsut can't overlook Matt :p

30christopherwolstenhol.jpg

Awwww that's really sweet :happy: Is it yours? If so... would you mind if I save it as desktop picture? :)

half leather:D

don't let your boobs prevent you from jumping :p

No way :awesome: NOTHING can prevent us from jumping

<-- also tried to jump at RaR but surrounding people weren't a-mused :$

It's my dad's camera,Canon Powershot,I think. :erm: But I'm not sure.

ah. i have one of those too...but i bought the lumix right before phoenix/vegas. the extra zoom power really helps.

how many times have you actually seen them? :eek:

six times since october :$

that is, admittedly, three times too many...but there were muse friend parties involved so the other three happened because of that.

but yeah...they don't shake up the setslists to make that sort of devotion/expenditure worthwhile...sad to say.

He looks like a grandpa. :LOL:

i have no comment.

*i can't even decide if I should try to get right in front of the barrier or in the 2nd line. I mean,right in the front I won't be able to jump, but I'll have a poster that I want to show so I need to get in the front row.

Such a dilemma. :rolleyes:

maybe aim for the second of the stage spotlights from the middle, toward the right. that's about where chris will head when he plays hysteria :yesey:

or wait...is yours a stadium gig?

p1020150.jpg

I just returned from my friend's. We made jello shots and now when everything is swirling like crazy I feel like it's the perfect time to post in the PCT. :chuckle:

No way :awesome: NOTHING can prevent us from jumping

Tell that to my C75 bra size. :p

half leather:D

don't let your boobs prevent you from jumping :p

Who knows, maybe Chris will even enjoy watching me. :LOL:

ah. i have one of those too...but i bought the lumix right before phoenix/vegas. the extra zoom power really helps.

I've dropped my dad's camera twice. I really hope it's gonna survive the Muse concert. :LOL:

six times since october :$

:eek: How much money have you spent on tickets?

but yeah...they don't shake up the setslists to make that sort of devotion/expenditure worthwhile...sad to say.

I don't know if you read that but I copied a quote from a recent interview with Chris where he said that all the whining about their setlist is just pointless. Since they put on such a huge show it's almost impossible to change anything during the tour and he also said that it's not their fault that nowadays people can upload those videos on youtube, compare to other concerts and then later complain about the setlist. :erm:

maybe aim for the second of the stage spotlights from the middle, toward the right. that's about where chris will head when he plays hysteria :yesey:

or wait...is yours a stadium gig?

You mean the second line in front of Chris? That might work.

No,they'll perform in a festival here. Next to the sea and in the middle of a forest. :LOL:

Edited by HullaGirl

drunk talks are the best...but I guess you will regret that tomorrow:LOL:

what did he say?^^

3893885317_f287c8c517.jpg

He said something like:"It's completely normal to like people you hang out with". Sheesh,that was sooo not the answer I was waiting for. :LOL: Besides I'll meet him in 3 days at his friend's party and I can't wait to see what happens when we both get drunk. Because that's so what's gonna happen. :chuckle:

chrisbasspointgif.gif

:awesome:

I think she's talking about this more demanded big gigs where you are pressed against the barricades. There is simply no space left to jump and a part of you is always busy with trying to get enough fresh air :LOL:

I was first row at a concert in Cologne and we've got more than enough place to jump and so on but when I was first row at Rock am Ring we were so much flattened that it really hurt :rolleyes:

And yesss you jsut can't overlook Matt :p

Awwww that's really sweet :happy: Is it yours? If so... would you mind if I save it as desktop picture? :)

Go on..:)