oh I'm sorry for you...hope you're feeling better soon :kiss:

My day was pretty boring...I didn't do anything interesting today...my sister came by and we just sat in the living room, watching TV because it was just too hot outside:stunned:

and now I cannot decide if I should drink another cup of coffe or a beer :D Help?

CheeeseChrisosakashirtwithbeer.jpg

Hope you have loads and loads of fun :)

How can you not have fun at a Muse concert? :awesome:

How was '10 overrated? All I hear is people talking about what it did wrong :LOL: - Though yes, TIRO was way better than the 04' I say.

Ahhh,I'm just sick of people criticizing Muse all the time. All that whining about setlist and stuff...just ugh. :rolleyes:

It's alright, man, I'm so lucky that the heat hasn't hit full force yet, luckily it's been perfect for the last few weeks.

:supersad: *it's jealous*

If my parents weren't at home I would probably walk around naked. :LOL:

I don't even know what the octopus is :LOL:

Here ;)

That octopus basically is used to predict which of those 2 teams is gonna win. And so far that octopus has never been wrong.

My day was pretty boring...I didn't do anything interesting today...my sister came by and we just sat in the living room, watching TV because it was just too hot outside:stunned:

and now I cannot decide if I should drink another cup of coffe or a beer :D Help?

You said it was evening there, correct? Go with a beer, have a good time :yesey:

Seems like everyone's experiencing the heat except me. I'm so sorry :supersad:

Ahhh,I'm just sick of people criticizing Muse all the time. All that whining about setlist and stuff...just ugh. :rolleyes:

I'm actually a bit of a setlist moaner, tbh....not as much as it is that 'the setlists suck' nowadays, they're fine...I just don't like how some gigs (like Oxygen) get better setlists than other gigs (T in the Park). That's just me though, :\

Here ;)

That octopus basically is used to predict which of those 2 teams is gonna win. And so far that octopus has never been wrong.

Wait, so the octopus is like, an actual octopus? :eek:

well actually it's 00:36 AM :D! ok...beer then:D

I'm actually a bit of a setlist moaner, tbh....not as much as it is that 'the setlists suck' nowadays, they're fine...I just don't like how some gigs (like Oxygen) get better setlists than other gigs (T in the Park). That's just me though, :\

normally I'm happy to see them but I hate it that they didn't play CE and Bliss at the Stade de Suisse concert, now they are playing those songs all the time :'(

wtf happened to the quote?

normally I'm happy to see them but I hate it that they didn't play CE and Bliss at the Stade de Suisse concert, now they are playing those songs all the time :'(

I didn't get CE, Bliss, Map, or MKU at mine :'( (it was an American gig so they never played the first two anyway). And when they played GL I groaned and sat down with my arms crossed like an idiot :LOL:

However I did get......

RULED BY SECRECY :awesome:

You might have put code tags around it? Not sure what happened there :erm:

Seems like everyone's experiencing the heat except me. I'm so sorry :supersad:

You have nothing to apologize for,truuuust me. :LOL:

Btw, where do you live then if it's okay there? All around Europe the heat is unbearable. :erm:

Well,to be honest, I can't understand why they still play Feeling Good. I mean,it's not even their song!

And Take a Bow is off the setlist as well. I was soo waiting to hear it live. :supersad:

Wait, so the octopus is like, an actual octopus? :eek:

Yup. I heard about it today on the radio and apparently this octopus thing has been going on for a very long time.

Hi,Kalyia. :happy:

I knooow,same here. The heat is awful!

I didn't get CE, Bliss, Map, or MKU at mine :'( (it was an American gig so they never played the first two anyway). And when they played GL I groaned and sat down with my arms crossed like an idiot :LOL:

However I did get......

RULED BY SECRECY :awesome:

Epic win. :yesey:

Okay,I don't care so much about CE but Bliss? :supersad: That really does suck.

You have nothing to apologize for,truuuust me. :LOL:

Btw, where do you live then if it's okay there? All around Europe the heat is unbearable. :erm:

The northwestern area of the US. More specifically, Idaho. I live near the mountains so the higher altitude makes it a bit colder than other places, I think.

Well,to be honest, I can't understand why they still play Feeling Good. I mean,it's not even their song!

And Take a Bow is off the setlist as well. I was soo waiting to hear it live. :supersad:

Take A Bow was on for like 3 gigs and then off again. :(. Feeling Good is alright, UD, however, sucks live and should be taken off.

Hi ehmm....Marta, right? how are you?

damn heat...:LOL:

I'm just disappointed because Dom said that they are going to play them...but well...I kick his butt next time I'll see them :LOL:

Oh you were at that gig? I was so mad at them that time because they didn't play any poll songs, it wasn't even funny :p

FlareChris.jpg

The northwestern area of the US. More specifically, Idaho. I live near the mountains so the higher altitude makes it a bit colder than other places, I think

:eek: Can I move in with you?

*wipes sweat off her face*

Take A Bow was on for like 3 gigs and then off again. :(. Feeling Good is alright, UD, however, sucks live and should be taken off.

Naaah,I love UD. :happy: The more everyone bashes songs like UD, The Resistance and NSC, the more I like them. :p

123536760-d647c9905ca8497f3b675ea3b.jpg

Edited by HullaGirl

Hi ehmm....Marta, right? how are you?

damn heat...:LOL:

I'm just disappointed because Dom said that they are going to play them...but well...I kick his butt next time I'll see them :LOL:

Sweating. I'm almost glued to the chair. :LOL:

Chris61.jpg

That teddy bear smile. Awwww. :happy:

yes I was at that gig...:( but it was still a great concert :D

that's not fair...I live in switzerland...the mountain country...it's supposed to be nice and chilly here...I mean...I can see the mountains from here...I really don't like the heat :LOL:

MUSE-CHRIS_BASS-1.jpg

:eek: Can I move in with you?

*wipes sweat off her face*

Naaah,I love UD. :happy: The more everyone bashes songs like UD, The Resistance and NSC, the more I like them. :p

Sure! It's 75 degrees F outside (About 25 C for you guys) and a very lovely day. Wish I felt better :LOL:

I love UD studio - live it bores me. Love NSC though :awesome:

HappyChris-1.png

Happiness :awesome: