Hi.

:LOL:

I couldn't sleep for 3 hours after my first Muse concert. I was still over excited by the whole experience. :happy:

After my first Muse concert, I didn't get home until 3am, didn't fall asleep until 7am, and then woke up still full of energy at 9am... :facepalm: I was pretty much high for the entire weekend. :LOL:

As for the weather conversation, it's been about 96f/35c here. Basically terrible and I'm trying to go outside as little as possible. I really don't like the heat and basically hate everything above 75 f, so I'm dying here. :LOL:

montpellier_2001_10.jpg

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=76131 <---- Chris being awesome once again.

usoechrispout.gif

Great gif :awesome:

Hi.

After my first Muse concert, I didn't get home until 3am, didn't fall asleep until 7am, and then woke up still full of energy at 9am... :facepalm: I was pretty much high for the entire weekend. :LOL:

As for the weather conversation, it's been about 96f/35c here. Basically terrible and I'm trying to go outside as little as possible. I really don't like the heat and basically hate everything above 75 f, so I'm dying here. :LOL:

montpellier_2001_10.jpg

Thought I'd put in my 2 cents about the weather :LOL: It's been in the upper 80s, low 90s here, and I love it. I go out for a jog pretty much every day because I don't want to take the weather for granted. I hate snow/rain/being cold/winter :D

Hi,girls. :happy:

That's what Muse does to ya. :yesey:

I love this whining about heat. :happy: Makes me happy that I'm not the only one suffering. :chuckle:

IT FINALLY RAINED!! :dance: It's dropped down to about 80/26. :dance: But according to the weather forecast, it's gonna go right back to where it was on Thursday when it stops raining....

Hi,girls. :happy:

That's what Muse does to ya. :yesey:

I love this whining about heat. :happy: Makes me happy that I'm not the only one suffering. :chuckle:

:LOL: All the north is burning these days. :(

cs_pic_ly_245.jpg

oh, I drew Chris today. :happy:

_42099.jpg

Dang you and your amazing artistic skills Tofu, I am jealous :fear:

As well as you Orchid :fear:

Today was 75 degrees outside (aka 25 for you guys). It was perfect. :cool:

KickyChris.jpg

Thanks! :happy: I feel like it's kinda hit or miss with my drawings sometimes, though :LOL:

75 degrees? You must live way up north somewhere :LOL: It was almost 90 here. I don't mind the heat, it's the humidity that I can't stand. :noey:

That's very good :happy: Did you do it on a computer? It's such a good picture to draw!

I did that one a while back, too. Yours is better, though :D

061520101095.jpg

Dang you and your amazing artistic skills Tofu, I am jealous :fear:

As well as you Orchid :fear:

Today was 75 degrees outside (aka 25 for you guys). It was perfect. :cool:

KickyChris.jpg

:$ Thank you. I drew it on my DS. :awesome: Orchid, your drawing is awesome, too! :happy: It is such a wonderful picture. I want to draw all three of them from it.

:LOL: I don't mind the humidity, it's the heat I can't stand. :LOL: I don't mind being sweaty, but I hate the sensation of feeling like I'm being cooked alive. :stunned: