r68D6.jpg

Love Dom's fiat!!

ound this on Tumblr... :

tumblrlb5quu2a8w1qalgnt.jpg

tumblrlb5qv6dho01qalgnt.jpg

tumblrlb5qcpghia1qd7osl.png

At least Dom looks younger! XD

9f75df5e.jpg

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this. Tis not easy to make me literally laugh out loud.

This started off as me making fun of the ways Matt poses in pictures.

mattsface1.jpg

mattsface2.jpg

mattsface3.jpg

mattsface4.jpg

mattsface5.jpg

mattsface6.jpg

mattsface7.jpg

mattsface11.jpg

I love these all!

how do you make lolz show up on the page normally? all of mine are all really small and you have to click on them to make them bigger. someone help!

Are you using Roflbot or a different IMG program? On Roflbot, the final step is to copy/paste a link; use the one for message boards in the list on the left; copy/paste carefully, making sure to sweep your mouse off the list going left before taking it up to the top to click on Edit: Copy. If you're not carefull about taking the mouse off the list after selecting the link you want, it'll likely change to one of the others when the mouse scrolls over a different link; it's definitely a weak aspect of that site's redesign.

I just whipped this lolz up real fast to check the steps in the Roflbot program (making lolzes for me is like driving to a familiar destination; I'm not exactly looking at, much less remembering, what the street signs say); if that's your program and this didn't help, PM me and I'll try to help you tomorrow morning, 'k?

Euq9G.jpg

picture.php?albumid=2409&pictureid=27235

picture.php?albumid=2409&pictureid=27236

This started off as me making fun of the ways Matt poses in pictures.

mattsface1.jpg

mattsface2.jpg

mattsface3.jpg

mattsface4.jpg

mattsface5.jpg

mattsface6.jpg

mattsface7.jpg

mattsface8.jpg

mattsface9.jpg

mattsface10.jpg

mattsface11.jpg

These ^ epicness!!!!!!!!!!!

ah, right. :) my bad... well no one knows the date, correct? so it's any day now :D

I read somewhere a few days ago when i was searing for Chris' Movember profile that his wife is due around the 12 or 13th of Nov.

Archived