Just to let you know its due to run for the second time this Friday at Haydock in the 2.10 race. Im really hoping the ground doesnt go to soft because I really think its got an each way chance this time although there is a couple of nice horses in the race.

Come on the Massive!!

http://www.racingpost.co.uk/horses/search_results.sd?searchtext=SUPERMASS&searchtype=Horse&start_no=1

It came 7th but only beaten 4 1/4 lengths by the winner so not bad for a debut.

http://www.gg.com/racing/view.php?id=53916

It was really funny to hear the name mentioned by the commentator and apparantly when they were reading the horses out on the TV, they said " Number 11, the amusingly titled Supermassive Muse". Don't know what they meant by that!!!

:LOL::LOL: that is the coolest!!!

it'd be funny if the commentator had a lisp

Well its running and its No. 6, drawn 8 of 10 with Graham Gibbons taking the ride again. See link below

http://www.attheraces.com/card.asp?raceid=141754&meetingid=23580&date=2007-05-25&ref=fixtures&nav=racecards

I really really hope its gets in the first 3. Im not going to tip it cos don't want to put the mockers on it. Hopefully it will complete a nice double, Supermassive Muse in the winners enclosure and my tickets finally arriving for Wembley!!!:)

Congrats Nick thats a beautiful horse! I've always wanted to own a horse for as long as I can remember but living in the city all of my life has made that not possible. As a child I wanted to be a female jockey and win the triple crown or atleast the Kentucky Derby. Instead, I jockey a sportbike.lol But I never miss the airing of The Grand National even though it pains me to see horses falling or injured. I still think it to be the most exciting horse race in the world. Ofcourse, being American The Preakness,Belmont and Kentucky Derby are our bread and butter. Clear skies and best of luck to Massive in this next race!

Congratulations on 2nd place from what I read Massive ran great!

It was just possibly the best day of my life. When they went past the finish line, some of us were convinced it had won but we were just past the winning post and it stayed on really strongly. I am so so chuffed the horse seems to be really getting better, although about half my village had backed it to win, so would have been nice but i did say it had a good each way chance. Maybe next time

well done for today, beaten a head but that was nail biting well done i'd image lots of drinks were had.

I'm working at Epson on friday

I still had a hangover on Sunday. What was funny but gutting was we were in the 2nd place spot in the winners enclosure and this man walked past with the biggest bottles of Mum Champagne ive seen. But they were for the winning owner, but as well as the prize money Haydock were brill they gave us 8 free tickets to get in, free food and DVD's of the race afterwards. Ive watched it back about 20 times and every time i think its gonna get up to win!!!

Well have a good time at Epsom, will be watching, maybe one day can be there with the horse. Well thats dreaming a bit too far!!

Thanks for all the congrats from every1,i just need my wembley tickets to turn up now to make it a superb week!!

Yes, well done on second place yesterday!!

I was skimming through race results y'day at work and i saw it!!! Nice 1

haha Just realised what you meant, as in you work for the Tote. Did you get anyone betting on it over the phone?

haha Just realised what you meant, as in you work for the Tote. Did you get anyone betting on it over the phone?

I was on a late shift that day, was in work at 5pm so i didn't get any bets on it. But when i pointed it out to my mate he said he'd had a few (he knows i'm a massive Muse fan so he was going to point it out to me haha!!!). I keep looking for it when i start work though!

When is the next race? Epsom?

I keep looking for it when i start work though!

When is the next race? Epsom?

Epsom, I wish!! its not in that class yet.

Well i dont want to think about the answer to this cos, it may be going to Haydock in two weeks, which will be brilliant as not far away or as i feared when i bought my Wembley tickets. Theres a chance it may run at Bath on the 16th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which will mean trying to get down to London, check into hotel and into stadium(missing all the support acts - not a bad thing) and being in a suit so will have to change too....

i'm not gonna worry till i find out, but worse case i could just change for a Sunday ticket or go both nights!

Epsom, I wish!! its not in that class yet.

Well i dont want to think about the answer to this cos, it may be going to Haydock in two weeks, which will be brilliant as not far away or as i feared when i bought my Wembley tickets. Theres a chance it may run at Bath on the 16th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which will mean trying to get down to London, check into hotel and into stadium(missing all the support acts - not a bad thing) and being in a suit so will have to change too....

i'm not gonna worry till i find out, but worse case i could just change for a Sunday ticket or go both nights!

Hahah, i thought i read a couple of pages back that you were, oops!!

Well good luck, don't forget to let us all know! I'll keep my eye out anyway (except i can't if it runs on the 16th!!):happy:

• 2 weeks later...

Well as feared it looks like it may be running this Saturday as its entered for the Bath race,

http://horses.sportinglife.com/Racecards/0,12495,233174,00.html

so I've got a big round trip to see Muse afterwards.

However on the plus point it will be an unbelievable day if it wins and i think it has got a big chance!!

So anyone passes a bookies on the way to Wembley you can watch it, its the 2.50 at Bath. Hopefully it will give you some extra spending money for the night!!!!

Well as feared it looks like it may be running this Saturday as its entered for the Bath race,

http://horses.sportinglife.com/Racecards/0,12495,233174,00.html

so I've got a big round trip to see Muse afterwards.

However on the plus point it will be an unbelievable day if it wins and i think it has got a big chance!!

So anyone passes a bookies on the way to Wembley you can watch it, its the 2.50 at Bath. Hopefully it will give you some extra spending money for the night!!!!

Ooh, I might stick a fiver on it. It must be some sort of omen that it's running on Wembley day. What sort of odds might it be?

Ooh, I might stick a fiver on it. It must be some sort of omen that it's running on Wembley day. What sort of odds might it be?

Its hard to say there are two other horses in race with similar form. My guess 4/1.....

http://horses.sportinglife.com/Racec...233174,00.html

But Seb Sanders is riding it now and he is one of best jockeys in country.

I hope it is an omen too!!

Yay! I put my £5 and HE WON!!

Ha ha - I couldn't believe it. We were just pulling into Wembley Park on the tube, and checked the racing results on the mobile. I yelled out to the whole carriage "Aaaagh, it won!" So I went off to see Muse £10 richer, thank you very much - a good day all round. :happy:

Hey, congratulations on your first win! :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=2039&stc=1&d=1182154182

What a fXXking fantastic day. Thank you for all your messages. It was quite simply the best day of my life.

Im not afraid to admit i was crying my eyes out. One thing i never told anyone is i lost my Auntie to cancer just after buying the horse and she chose the horses colours before she died. So it was very upsetting but also amazing. Apparently on the racing channel they said " I wonder if the owner is off to see Muse". I went after racing and it was just unreal

I think Supermassive has a big future, hopefully everyone can make a few quid too :-)

Yay! I put my £5 and HE WON!!

Ha ha - I couldn't believe it. We were just pulling into Wembley Park on the tube, and checked the racing results on the mobile. I yelled out to the whole carriage "Aaaagh, it won!" So I went off to see Muse £10 richer, thank you very much - a good day all round.

well done, thats very funny!!

CONGRATS

WHAT A FRIGGING AWSOME DAY YOU MUST HAVE HAD

Did you make it to Muse?

BTW Seb Sanders is such a nice bloke, very friendly!!

Bring on the next race (Prob Salisbury!!)

If you click on link BELOW you can watch the race

http://www.attheraces.com/form.asp?type=H&id=2371978&dte=2007-06-18

supermuse.thumb.jpg.963a5267cf414b34e15fb1606dbef2c0.jpg

I found out about this result when I was looking through the form at Royal Ascot and I noticed that one of the runners ran second last start to Supermassive Muse!

So I had to come and add my congratulations to the ones already posted. :)

Looks like a pretty talented horse, hope that win was the first of many.

found out about this result when I was looking through the form at Royal Ascot and I noticed that one of the runners ran second last start to Supermassive Muse!

So I had to come and add my congratulations to the ones already posted.

Looks like a pretty talented horse, hope that win was the first of many.

Thanks yes, Gasmanfightsback who Superrmassive beat goes to Royal Ascot today. I cant even imagine if Supermassive Muse was running there. If it did i'd be tempted to invite the band(although they'd prob be too busy to come) and everyone from here!! Well who knows what the future holds!!

Archived