crazyforsw

Do the official shirts shrink?

I bought a shirt from the US store and it shrunk a bunch and won't fit, pretty disappointed.

Do the shirts from the official UK store shrink, if any of you have purchased them?

I got the grey womens tee with the Resistance logo at a gig (in the US). It shrunk a little, but still fits fine. The real problem is that the graphic is too heavy for the thin material, and at the bottom of the graphic the shirt kinda folds over itself and contorts into this weird shape that won't lay flat. I wear it anyways, but it's a pretty big disappointment. My House of Blues shirt does the exact same thing. :supersad:

My hoodie shrunk a little bit, and the logo's colors faded a bit, but luckily I got it in a size too big since I prefer oversized hoodies anyway...

I got a shirt and a hoodie at the Toronto gig and neither shrank... (I wash in cold water if that makes a difference..) but as Tofu said, the colours on the hoodie faded in the first wash.

Did you guys/gals who had colors fade turn your shirt of hoodie inside out before putting it in the wash?

It's a way to protect the design. That's how I wash all my shirts with graphics on them, and they stay intact.

Mine hasn't shrunk but it does hang kinda weird at the front, it sort of folds over. Unfortunately it's getting a bit small now cos I've grown and now I can only really wear my Muse Hexagon Logo one. That is until I get my wembley one :)