Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I know, I'm actually glad you posted that. Until you posted that, I was confused. Most of it was jibber jabber about individuals songs and travel distance. And please, I would not like to bring the argument into this thread.

You did that when you quoted me but posted it in this thread instead :LOL:

So now ignoring.

I had an idea yesterday, that we should all put in a set list of our own, and see who gets closest to the actual set list at the gig. Just for fun. :LOL:

sounds good, we'll all submit our setlists in the next week :D

You did that when you quoted me but posted it in this thread instead :LOL:

what is even going on in that thread?

I like this setlist prediction idea, already posted mine for both nights....

And I'm soo over this arguing over whether or not we will get "special treatment" or not.

We don't know what Muse are going to play and I think we should just wait to see what happens.

I personally just think that the Europeans are suffering a bit of PMS(post-muse-syndrome) and are annoyed that we get to see the last shows of the tour and their shows are finished. (no offence intended)

Anyway, I'm going to keep out of that thread now I think, and just sit back and observe all of the lols

And I'm soo over this arguing over whether or not we will get "special treatment" or not.

We don't know what Muse are going to play and I think we should just wait to see what happens.

I personally just think that the Europeans are suffering a bit of PMS(post-muse-syndrome) and are annoyed that we get to see the last shows of the tour and their shows are finished. (no offence intended)

Anyway, I'm going to keep out of that thread now I think, and just sit back and observe all of the lols

good plan :LOL:

Forgot they are thinking of having two completely different set lists over the two nights. Guess we should all have two predictions then.

*goes to write up a second set list*

+1

Not to mention, Muse have stated that they aren't coming back here for awhile after these gigs...that will probably be another 2-4 years wait for them to tour again here. But they are still doing the odd show in Europe and possibly the USA. >.>

1 WEEK

just sayin' :D

:dance: *dies of excitement*

Haha, I think the argument's starting to burn out now anyway. I may or may not get to this setlist thing, due to my uni exams, and then I'll have my friends who are coming to the gig with me coming down here on the day of my last exam :awesome:

Forgot they are thinking of having two completely different set lists over the two nights. Guess we should all have two predictions then.

Not to mention, Muse have stated that they aren't coming back here for awhile after these gigs...that will probably be another 2-4 years wait for them to tour again here. But they are still doing the odd show in Europe and possibly the USA. >.>

If I do this setlist thing I'm going to completely ignore the existence of the second night :LOL:

Gahhhhhh Kim your post makes me REALLY want to go to both nights!!

*thinks about U2 and Gorillaz instead*

Also, there's a big ad for the gigs on the back of the new TimeOff magazine (one of the free ones they give away at railway stations etc :D)

If I do this setlist thing I'm going to completely ignore the existence of the second night :LOL:

Gahhhhhh Kim your post makes me REALLY want to go to both nights!!

*thinks about U2 and Gorillaz instead*

Sorry...:( I wish you could come both night.

Also, just finished my second set list prediction...and wow...it's nothing like I expected it to turn out. :eek:

Haha, don't be sorry, I'm happy that you guys are going to both! :awesome:

Can we see your prediction? :D

Always next time to go both. :happy:

Might need a little tweaking, as I keep forgetting about Unnatural Selection. :facepalm:

First Night:

1. Uprising

2. Map of the Problematique

3. Supermassive Black Hole

4. MK Ultra / Guiding Light

5. New Born

6. Bliss / Feeling Good

7. Citizen Erased

8. Nishe + United States of Eurasia

9. Dead Star / Hysteria / Fury

10. Resistance

11. Helsinki Jam + Undisclosed Desires

12. Starlight

13. Stockholm Syndrome / Unnatural Selection

14. House of the Rising Sun + Time Is Running Out

Encore

15. Exogenesis Part 1

16. Plug In Baby

17. Man with a Harmonica + Knight of Cydonia

Second Night:

1. Knights of Cydonia

2. Uprising

3. New Born

4. Supermassive Black Hole

5. Guiding Light / Neutron Star Collision

6. Citizen Erased

7. Nishe + United States of Eurasia

8. Hysteria / Butterflies and Hurricanes

9. Resistance

10. Starlight

11. Fury / Showbiz / Microcuts

12. Time Is Running Out

13. Helsinki Jam + Undisclosed Desires

14. Plug in Baby

Encore

15. Exogenesis Part 1 / Unintended

16. Take a Bow

17. Stockholm Syndrome

Looks pretty good. Pretty much the same setlists but in what is probably a more 'likely' order:

First Night:

1. Uprising

2. Map of the Problematique

3. New Born

5. MK Ultra / Bliss

6. Dead Star/ Fury/ Citizen Erased

7. Hysteria/ Citizen Erased

9. Feeling Good/ Ruled by Secrecy/ Sunburn

10. Resistance

12. Starlight

13. House of the Rising Sun + Time Is Running Out

14. Stockholm Syndrome

Encore

15. Exogenesis Part 1

16. Plug In Baby

17. Man with a Harmonica + Knight of Cydonia

Second Night:

1. Exogenesis Part 1

2. Uprising

3. Knights of Cydonia

5. Hysteria

6. Guiding Light / Neutron Star Collision

7. Citizen Erased/ Microcuts/ Showbiz

9. Feeling Good/ Ruled by Secrecy/ Sunburn

10. Resistance

12. Starlight

13. Time Is Running Out

14. Stockholm Syndrome

Encore

15. Plug in Baby

16. Take a Bow

Looks pretty good. Pretty much the same setlists but in what is probably a more 'likely' order:

:LOL: I suck at order, I just basically put the first 5 songs, then the last 5 and filled in the middle from there.

Anyway, updated mine so it at least included Unnatural Selection, and both have a 22 song list.

:LOL: I suck at order, I just basically put the first 5 songs, then the last 5 and filled in the middle from there.

Anyway, updated mine so it at least included Unnatural Selection, and both have a 22 song list.

Nothing wrong with a 22 song setlist.

Not exactly a 22 set list. It's only 17 songs, with a few slots filled with 2 or 3 songs that could be played.

True. I would be very happy with some of these set lists. Just the variations in some of them make me depressed, like feeling good or bliss, I know which one I want. And I wasn't really expecting take a bow anyway...

^^ :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

True. I would be very happy with some of these set lists. Just the variations in some of them make me depressed, like feeling good or bliss, I know which one I want. And I wasn't really expecting take a bow anyway...

I wouldn't stress about it too much, it's not worth it... we'll get what we get!

I'm not going to speculate on setlists, I've decided, and just be happy with whatever we get on the night. And if we DO get something special, be genuinely surprised and grateful for it :awesome:

sorry guys, i'm staying well out of the setlist prediction stuff.

I think i'd prefer to not think about the setlist and go to the show expecting anything and everything... it's better for my sanity that way haha :p

I hope they have aircon for the gig, otherwise it's gonna be pretty sticky... actually no, more like swimming in sweat. Ugh. i remember spending an hour and a half at the barrier at a festival in summer, then afterwards i took my shirt off and literally WRUNG all this fluid out of it... rather gross! so yeah, aircon would be appreciated.

Oh and i had an idea today: Someone should make a United States of AUSTRALASIA sign!

Has anyone made a list of what their going to take on the day? i might get started on mine tonight lol.

I'm not going to speculate on setlists, I've decided, and just be happy with whatever we get on the night. And if we DO get something special, be genuinely surprised and grateful for it :awesome:

Ditto. Can't help but hope we get a good setlist though. Hope they don't save all the epic stuff for Syd/Melb/Perth. It didn't occur to me before, but if they play Dead Star on Monday night I will actually spew. Even I am not unlucky enough to miss my favourite song by one night... or am I

EDIT: Of course it will be airconditioned.

Archived