Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

excellent....

Yeah, I can imagine! Well I was about 5 metres back at BDO, and it wasnt as fun as Id hoped. Im not a mosh kinda guy sadly :p I just need the fresh air in front of me, so thats my main motivation! I'd hate to be your age and miss out, I'd be freaking out!

And thats very optimistic!

i really would be freaking out. if i missed out on barrier, i'd bail to the back.

Good, we're setting a precedent!! Everything seems so rosy down there, youve got air-bands set up, its all happening! We dont even know how were getting in!! :p

:LOL::LOL: It's all a little too rosy if you ask me, every gig thread needs a little adversity. This one's actually quite interesting at the moment.

hmm, i wanna be in an airband!

Who doesn't? :awesome:

i gotta agree with openminded, getting barrier hasn't ever been too hard for me before.

Usually it's just a matter of slipping through all the right gaps and being nice about it...

But then i did that at a festival where the crowds were a bit more lenient so i'm not sure how those tactics will work for muse...

just emailed BEC again, also requested that they let in us back gaters slighty before those bloody front gaters...

i gotta agree with openminded, getting barrier hasn't ever been too hard for me before.

Usually it's just a matter of slipping through all the right gaps and being nice about it...

But then i did that at a festival where the crowds were a bit more lenient so i'm not sure how those tactics will work for muse...

just emailed BEC again, also requested that they let in us back gaters slighty before those bloody front gaters...

i'll do the same. ninjabannana, what gate do you have?

oh wait, that doesnt sound right. i think it's GA 11 and gate 9 or something.. idk lemme go check.

oh and! i have quite a detailed map of the the setup that i got with the tickets... i'll see if i can get it up on here soon.

I've drawn all over it though, i was marking out attack plans haha!

EDIT: yeah GA 11, door 10.

oh wait, that doesnt sound right. i think it's GA 11 and gate 9 or something.. idk lemme go check.

oh and! i have quite a detailed map of the the setup that i got with the tickets... i'll see if i can get it up on here soon.

I've drawn all over it though, i was marking out attack plans haha!

hahahaha legend. i'm on GA11 gate 10, uurgh this is so confusing. they should just reply and make this all better :stunned:

yup! i'm the same as you! shame we're not going to the same gig... :(

damn you, i thought i was going to have a friend :LOL:

and i just checked, no map came with my ticket. if you could upload yours, it'd be awesome

This thread has exploded in the last few weeks! I like!!

My Muse ban has somewhat failed too, I've been trying to learn a heap of songs myself. Which techincally doesnt count!!!!!

i've been doing the same thing. and i can't resist live dvds. they don't count. i haven't heard anything about this triple j stuff, and i was listening for ages today ??

haha, yes pessimism is a great thread resucitator!

what are you trying to learn them on?

Pessimism is great for everything I find.

On guitar. Ive only been playing for about 8 weeks, so I only have an acoustic, so it doesnt sound quite right :p but ive gotten PiB, KoC, NB and the live SS outro down in the last couple of days :D

On guitar. Ive only been playing for about 8 weeks, so I only have an acoustic, so it doesnt sound quite right :p but ive gotten PiB, KoC, NB and the live SS outro down in the last couple of days :D

woah nice!

i play guitar too, i've got almost all of PiB, all of SmBH, and the intro of Hysteria annd map of your head lol

yeah rosie said something about it on twitter...

Yesterday after lunch or something there was this dramatic rosie voice over on JJJ saying something about "Do you love Muse?" and then "Listen to SR on monday" and I was like :eek::awesome:

So I guess tomorrow night's booked. :D

that's awesome! i've been teaching myself most of their piano songs. now i know united states of eurasia, bliss :D exogenesis 1, and the sunburn intro :D

i can also play the time is running out riff on the bass

Yesterday after lunch or something there was this dramatic rosie voice over on JJJ saying something about "Do you love Muse?" and then "Listen to SR on monday" and I was like :eek::awesome:

i might forget, someone post anything they hear on here straight away :D

AHHMAHGAWD!! but whats SR? and what time? lolol i dont go on JJJ much

Archived