Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

What gate do you have? Mine says ga11 gate 10. Ticketek knows bugger all.

I'm GA4. Looks like I'm in for a lonely day.

When everyone gets there in the mornong, we need to pick a spot that were gonna run for. Say, barrier on Matt's side, or barrier on Chris' side. Make that spot ours. Then just fend off all opposition as we lay claim to it.

I'm GA4. Looks like I'm in for a lonely day.

When everyone gets there in the mornong, we need to pick a spot that were gonna run for. Say, barrier on Matt's side, or barrier on Chris' side. Make that spot ours. Then just fend off all opposition as we lay claim to it.

Yeah, good plan. Buy Internet packs for your phone so we can chat on here yes? My ticket also says door ten, I'm confused.

Yeah, good plan. Buy Internet packs for your phone so we can chat on here yes? My ticket also says door ten, I'm confused.

Yeah, could do that. or plan the day or two before. Or just meet up at the place, given there wont be many people there early.

I just hope it works out. I'm more confident as an 18 year old male, but your like 14!! You're gonna have to get massive biff on!

Dear Aiden.

The map that you are viewing and have provided is not for this event.

Please check the map that is displayed on the Ticketek web site under this event.

The gate number is set by the venue so that there is no crowd control issues and you have booked gold general admission for this event.

regards,

W.t.f.

Yeah, could do that. or plan the day or two before. Or just meet up at the place, given there wont be many people there early.

I just hope it works out. I'm more confident as an 18 year old male, but your like 14!! You're gonna have to get massive biff on!

Ikr. Swap places?

Worth a try. haha

Dear Aiden.

Please check the map that is displayed on the Ticketek web site under this event.

The gate number is set by the venue so that there is no crowd control issues and you have booked gold general admission for this event.

regards,

W.t.f.

What the shit!? Was that from BEC or ticketek??

Ikr. Swap places?

Worth a try. haha

I have no idea how that could possibly work, but no, no thank you :p But if you find me in the morning, I'll help you get your spot :)

Dear Aiden.

regards,

W.t.f.

:stunned:

What the shit!? Was that from BEC or ticketek??

I have no idea how that could possibly work, but no, no thank you :p But if you find me in the morning, I'll help you get your spot :)

Swap tickets I meant hahaha. Yeah sounds good. What time are you getting there?

And that's from ticketek

Don't get me wrong I'm a supporter of this particular war :chuckle: May even borrow some of these strategies for Acer..

And I hope you Queenslanders sort out this gate debacle.

Good, we're setting a precedent!! Everything seems so rosy down there, youve got air-bands set up, its all happening! We dont even know how were getting in!! :p

Swap tickets I meant hahaha. Yeah sounds good. What time are you getting there?

Ohhhhh, that makes more sense! :p Well I'm at the back too, so it's not much good to you! Ahh, probs about 10ish, I'll know more for sure closer to the date :)

Good, we're setting a precedent!! Everything seems so rosy down there, youve got air-bands set up, its all happening! We dont even know how were getting in!! :p

Ohhhhh, that makes more sense! :p Well I'm at the back too, so it's not much good to you! Ahh, probs about 10ish, I'll know more for sure closer to the date :)

Woah that's early. I have to drive two hours there, I was thinking closer to 1. But I might change. I forgot, haha your qt the back diagonal to me. We should go to the same side I'm on, because your probably faster than me :p

Woah that's early. I have to drive two hours there, I was thinking closer to 1. But I might change. I forgot, haha your qt the back diagonal to me. We should go to the same side I'm on, because your probably faster than me :p

Yeah we might end up going in later. The idea of pre-drinks has been floated up, which I am all for :p

Haha good idea! I think you're at the same gate as my friend too, so we she can help us plot!

Yeah we might end up going in later. The idea of pre-drinks has been floated up, which I am all for :p

Haha good idea! I think you're at the same gate as my friend too, so we she can help us plot!

hmmm indeeeed *mr burns hands*

i NEED to be on barrier, i will be seriously pissed off if i miss out. and if i miss out my two metres, i will die, because i really don't want to be in the mosh :S i'll just scream for security and get to go backstage ...........hopefully :LOL

hmmm indeeeed *mr burns hands*

i NEED to be on barrier, i will be seriously pissed off if i miss out. and if i miss out my two metres, i will die, because i really don't want to be in the mosh :S i'll just scream for security and get to go backstage ...........hopefully :LOL

excellent....

Yeah, I can imagine! Well I was about 5 metres back at BDO, and it wasnt as fun as Id hoped. Im not a mosh kinda guy sadly :p I just need the fresh air in front of me, so thats my main motivation! I'd hate to be your age and miss out, I'd be freaking out!

And thats very optimistic!

You're asking for questions now buddy :p

Look, I'm backing myself still, it's just going to be harder. I can be a real prick if I have to :D

haha, i'm not like that. i'm shy around strangers. crazy around friends though :D

Archived