Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Never seen that map before :erm: Maybe that is the one we have been looking for. The thing is, we have been told that there is no middle barrier. If that map is correct, then she would probs be best going for GA3 or 12, in case they let everyone in at the same time and everyone has to run.

Wow, never seen that map before, but if that is the map I will be pretty stoked.

My ticket says GA12/Door 11. So going by that map I will be lining up at the front part on Chris's side. I'd be very happy with that.

But it's still a bit confusing cause it says back barrier on my ticket....

Well, glad I could at least provide you with a map you've not seen before! I've said it before: my google skills are unmatched. :chuckle: Not sure how legit it is since it was not on the venue website. The one on the official site makes no sense to me.

The bid for the ticket ends within the hour, so I think I'm not buying it. Even though there has been a rumor that they're scrapping the idea of a second barrier, I don't take that as confirmation. And now I think Catherine's phone has died because I've not heard of her. I'm making a judgment call and passing on the ticket. :unsure:

I need a quick answer! I'm helping Catherine M. get a brisbane ticket on Ebay, and the one she wants is GA4. She thought that was front barrier. Is it or not? If it's not, she doesn't want it. She's on a train to Philly so I'm trying to get this squared away for her. Thanks for any help! :)

This is stressing me out and it's not even my fucking ticket. :(

i have the same tickets

on them is .... GA4 - general standing - back barrier

i have the same tickets

on them is .... GA4 - general standing - back barrier

Thank you so much for this confirmation! I specifically emailed the seller and asked if it was front barrier or back barrier and her terse reply was "It's GA4." :mad:

Glad that's settled. :)

Thank you so much for this confirmation! I specifically emailed the seller and asked if it was front barrier or back barrier and her terse reply was "It's GA4." :mad:

Glad that's settled. :)

But I'm almost certain there is no middle barrier. I have no idea, it's all to hard.

Yer no email reply either Dean. I'm gonna send another one though to ask if they have a proper map which shows GA sections and Gates and such...It's just too confusing atm

Has anyone actually got what's considered to be a front gate!? Maybe they're only opening the back two?? I dunno, I'm clutching at straws here...

Has anyone actually got what's considered to be a front gate!? Maybe they're only opening the back two?? I dunno, I'm clutching at straws here...

well mine says back barrier. But it also says GA4 which, according to that new map, is at the front on Chris's side.

So im just really confused...

Yer shit's fucked up...

Hopefully they send out some of sort of guide as to running times and gates and such closer to the event. Most venues usually do this about a week before the event...

Yeah they'd have to surely, it seems a lot of questions need to be answered. They had no idea what they were in for when they got this gig. A bunch of desperate Musers can be quite the task.

I have a question about the ticket, since I'm looking at buying a GA ticket for the 5th. I already have a ticket for the 6th, and above where it has the price it says ADMIT, but the ones I'm looking at buying have FANCLUB. Might be just because they were bought during the pre-sale. But I would like to confirm so.

I have a question about the ticket, since I'm looking at buying a GA ticket for the 5th. I already have a ticket for the 6th, and above where it has the price it says ADMIT, but the ones I'm looking at buying have FANCLUB. Might be just because they were bought during the pre-sale. But I would like to confirm so.

Yep, Mine say FANCLUB as well. Bought them in the pre-sale.

one month!

in exactly one month, i will be lining up, bored and excited as hell.

i also emailed them about the silver/gold confusion, and asked when running times and everything would be released as well. still no reply though :|

Wow, never seen that map before, but if that is the map I will be pretty stoked.

My ticket says GA12/Door 11. So going by that map I will be lining up at the front part on Chris's side. I'd be very happy with that.

But it's still a bit confusing cause it says back barrier on my ticket....

fuck, mine says GA11.

Right.

i emailed about this yonks ago, and here is what i got.

Dear Sera,

Thank you for your enquiry.

The barrier has in fact been removed and although this is now one large area you will still be required to enter through the door printed on your ticket. Though if you were here early you might make it through the door and into the ‘front’ area of this section before too many people who are ticketed to come through the front doors fill the area.

At this time we have no information regarding the camera policy but should know more a day or 2 prior to the event if you would like to phone us on 3265 8111 for information on this.

Kind Regards

Brisbane Entertainment Centre

yeah, i also asked about whether cameras would be allowed in haha. but yeah. what i got from that reply is that we are gonna be let in at the same time... and we are gonna have to RUN. arrgh!

Right.

i emailed about this yonks ago, and here is what i got.

yeah, i also asked about whether cameras would be allowed in haha. but yeah. what i got from that reply is that we are gonna be let in at the same time... and we are gonna have to RUN. arrgh!

FML. i have a GA11 ticket, i am going to have to fucking SPRINT

haha same...

eh doesn't worry me, can run fast lol... especially with a bloodstream chockers with adrenaline!

my sis prolly wont run so fast though... hmm.

mwahaha did my performance today... had everyone cringing in their seats bby the time we'd finished... ahhh it was funny!

haha same...

eh doesn't worry me, can run fast lol... especially with a bloodstream chockers with adrenaline!

my sis prolly wont run so fast though... hmm.

mwahaha did my performance today... had everyone cringing in their seats bby the time we'd finished... ahhh it was funny!

ahahahah, depressing :LOL: i'll just LEG IT. i'm just hoping so much that i'll make the barrier, and not be in the mosh a few metres back. i really do want to be able to enjoy the concert :stunned:

Archived