Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Oh well, guess we can always get silver seats to the first night. They aren't completely sold out.

I am actually thinking maybe it won't be that heartbreaking going with silver seats. I mean, the whole point of going two nights is so that you minimise the risk of missing something epic, so it really doesn't matter how close you are to the stage just as long as you are there to experience it.

I am actually thinking maybe it won't be that heartbreaking going with silver seats. I mean, the whole point of going two nights is so that you minimise the risk of missing something epic, so it really doesn't matter how close you are to the stage just as long as you are there to experience it.

True. I was just getting excited about being in a mosh pit for the first time.

But I do mainly want to go both nights so I don't miss anything epic. And I have good seats for the second night so I can't complain. Really looking forward to whats going to be on the setlist as well. Don't want to miss a good song that was played on the first night and not on the second.

At least it will be easier to get tickets to the 6th then it is for the 5th. Most of the tickets have already sold for the first night, where as there are still gold tickets left for the second night.

Hope you get to go both nights though. I'm trying to convince my dad, since he is taking me for the second night, if we can stay after the concert for awhile to try and meet the band. Hopefully he won't mind. :rolleyes:

:chuckle: That is my biggest fear too, but the other way round. I would die if we got an average setlist on the 5th but the 6th gets full on rarities. Which is how I will justify splurging for another ticket.

Yeah I had only tickets to the 5th till about 2hrs ago :D really don't wanna miss something epic... Now hopefully I won't thanks to some dude on eBay haha :D

Yeah I had only tickets to the 5th till about 2hrs ago :D really don't wanna miss something epic... Now hopefully I won't thanks to some dude on eBay haha :D

Haha, was going to say, hope they weren't the tickets I was watching. But they still have a few hours left on them, they will probably sell before my friend gets back to me though. :(

Haha, was going to say, hope they weren't the tickets I was watching. But they still have a few hours left on them, they will probably sell before my friend gets back to me though. :(

:,( goodluck!nah I bought some for like 149 each :/ ahh well its all worth it! :D gonna be awesome!!!

:,( goodluck!nah I bought some for like 149 each :/ ahh well its all worth it! :D gonna be awesome!!!

:O I hope I don't have to pay anything over the normal price, because otherwise I can't afford it. I might need to just settle for silver tickets, since I still need to cough up another $160 for Soundwave to see my second favourite band.

I always get it wrong, don't I :LOL: Better make sure I am there early for DLC, they don't sound half bad.

i'm in love with them, pretty much the 2nd most exciting moment (after find out about muse announcing) was when i found out they were opening in brisbane :LOL: just got their album on vinyl, it sounds so sexy:D

Mmm I don't mind DLC, glad for them that they got the support slot. But I really wish we were getting Biffy Clyro. They are amazing live, probably in my top 5 fav bands. Would've been good to get DLC one night and Biffy the other night as supports.

I just hope that Biffy do their own show here in Brisbane as well...

Mmm I don't mind DLC, glad for them that they got the support slot. But I really wish we were getting Biffy Clyro. They are amazing live, probably in my top 5 fav bands. Would've been good to get DLC one night and Biffy the other night as supports.

never really heard much of them, except for on a channel ten ad, which i hear so much it drives me insane. not a great first impression, i'm sure if they're worthy of a muse opening slot they're pretty great. :LOL:

never really heard much of them, except for on a channel ten ad, which i hear so much it drives me insane. not a great first impression, i'm sure if they're worthy of a muse opening slot they're pretty great. :LOL:

Haha they play the worst part of that song on the add.

They are definately worthy of opening for Muse. Their new album, 'Only Revolutions' is amazing, you should check it out. I fell in love after one listen

Not going to lie, I am so glad we didn't get Biffy. I can't see what's so good about them and I honestly think they are terrible. :erm:

Not going to lie, I am so glad we didn't get Biffy. I can't see what's so good about them and I honestly think they are terrible. :erm:

You serious? :eek: ...well I guess everyone has their own tastes in music.

Biffy are amazing live, alomst as good as Muse I'd say. Great stage presence, the singer has a great voice and they're really raw, none of this over-produced stuff Muse have started coming out with.

Give a listen to the song "Living is a problem because everything dies", then tell me what you think of them/

Biffy are amazing live, alomst as good as Muse I'd say. Great stage presence, the singer has a great voice and they're really raw, none of this over-produced stuff Muse have started coming out with.

Give a listen to the song "Living is a problem because everything dies", then tell me what you think of them/

The song is pretty good, probably not something I would listen to again though.

good response :) i thought a forum fight was about to break out :p i hate it when people say bands are shit. even though i loathe justin beibers music, a accept the fact that he has talent. just saying :LOL:

good response :) i thought a forum fight was about to break out :p i hate it when people say bands are shit. even though i loathe justin beibers music, a accept the fact that he has talent. just saying :LOL:

I wasn't trying to start a fight, sorry if I gave the wrong impression. :happy:

Also, just cause justin beiber was gifted with the voice of a 10 year old girl, doesn't mean he has talent... :LOL:

I wasn't trying to start a fight, sorry if I gave the wrong impression. :happy:

Also, just cause justin beiber was gifted with the voice of a 10 year old girl, doesn't mean she has talent... :LOL:

Fixed :)

Nah there's no fighting here, everyone's entitled to their own opinion... Some (Justin Beiber and such) just have a very shit opinion :p

Archived